EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! šŸ—šŸ„©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so crass. Telling the undie lady that she wishes she was wearing her undies as she's flashing everyone.

Also WTF is up with kissing people you don't know.

Screen_Recording_20230928_205035_Instagram_exported_1859.jpg

---
Also spot Anthony in the background.

Screen_Recording_20230928_210536_Instagram_exported_19489~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20230928_210536_Instagram_exported_17722~2.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she thinks her & Anthony are dating, but heā€™s just taking her for a ride, lunch & dinners, bday cakes & probably even scored some new ā€œkicksā€ along the way

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG the screeching!! The looks on the faces of the people around her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I would honestly die if she was my Mum and behaved like that in public! šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My 2 cents on Studio10 is that there was a contract with ZL for her to make x number of appearances and thatā€™s ended but theyā€™ve kept her on because thereā€™s been somewhat of an increase in their ratings on Thursday. Probably from fezzas and those few deluded souls who actually like her tuning in, but it would explain why sheā€™s not wearing ZL anymore.
The irony is that the interest will die down again plus some of the people on the couch clearly donā€™t like her so she wonā€™t be on for long. This isnā€™t her big bleeping break either because sheā€™s not very smart and is as interesting as a soggy sao. Itā€™ll end just like everything else she does ...
I watched the segment on Stewdio 10 Facebook and sheā€™s only part of the chat for about 1/4 of the time. At one point the others just chatted away totally leaving her on her own then she kept trying to interrupt to actually get back on camera. Iā€™d be mortified - I wonder if she realises theyā€™d be quite happy doing the chat without her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iā€™m loving that she wore her Jordanā€™s to meet Pippen šŸ¤£ tho literally hate each other but NBALou should know that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's so crass. Telling the undie lady that she wishes she was wearing her undies as she's flashing everyone.

View attachment 2478165
---

View attachment 2478192

View attachment 2478191
Sheā€™s vile. Swearing like a trooper & talking about no undies when there are kids sitting nearby. I noticed she said Sage walked outside ahead of them to get a free icecream. He must be so embarrassed having her behaving like a teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2478165
---

View attachment 2478192

View attachment 2478191
I just looked and Sara has reshared ELLā€™s story. Whatā€™s the bet that ELL gets gifted Saraā€™s underwear in the next few days. Itā€™s underwire free and ELL can be her token plus size model.

Iā€™m thinking she drags Anthony to everything and heā€™s some type of babysitter for the kids.
---
Sheā€™s vile. Swearing like a trooper & talking about no undies when there are kids sitting nearby. I noticed she said Sage walked outside ahead of them to get a free icecream. He must be so embarrassed having her behaving like a teenager
Itā€™s these little things she shares that are so odd. Why is her child going to get ice cream by himself? Or I guess babysitter Anthony went with him. All for a free ticket (Vidas)
---

• Sick
Reactions: 10
No disrespect but her fan girls are a certain type you can tell they have no idea what a grifting using *unt she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iā€™m interested in what anti chaffing shorts she uses because there is no way she can wear the skirts and dresses she does and not be chaffing. I feel uncomfortable looking at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.