EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! 🍗🥩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This stupid witch isn’t fooling anyone, we know what she looks like, she’s a lot bigger than what she’s posting on her stories, how deceitful, as for her daughter C, only a few weeks ago she posted that photo shopped pic of C looking super tall and slim long legs, clearly that’s been proven now to be bullshit. Who the duck slims their kids down in pics. Help them eat better and make better choices.
Nope, sure as hell not fooling the fezzas!!

One story show her flapping her enormous thigh sized arms around at Braaaaaads, then followed up with the size 12 photoshopped posed snap.

I love it how she hates herself but won't change her lifestyle to improve her mind and body.

"Play on"

Reactions: 23
Serious question - what app do you use to make such a big change to your body shape in photos???
Face tune
---
I b
I don't think she knows how to entertain.. shes as basic AF!
The front yard for entertaining is fine if you have a high wall and a nice outdoor setting.. shes has nothing and has the mind of a 12 year old! 🤣
I bet she paid for the pizza

Reactions: 6
Thread title. Skinny filters and toweling shorts, chasing Pippin with no idea about sports.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I bet she doesn’t even know Diadora is a tennis brand 😂😂

When was the last time she wore ZM apart from spruiking it in that live the other day?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Is that Diadora toweling number vintage? Who the hell is wearing that tit these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.