Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MuchProfeshAthlete

Side note related to nothingā€¦ā€¦..Iā€™ve been thinking about her releasing a fragrance (collab with chemist warehouse) called DeLOUsional. And it smells of musty carpet, oxtail, Winnie blues and regret.

Oh and it only comes in 12oz bottles. But you could totally size down if you want to.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Donā€™t come at me ; this is Emmywho pics of her daughter. Sorry but C is stacking on the weight. Itā€™s not easy to keep weight off but as emmylouser knows her kids have her fat genes start by educating oneself and help the kids. If she canā€™t help herself, at least help your kids.
Iā€™m not trying to be the tone police here, Iā€™m really not. I have probably said things in this thread that others have deemed inappropriate. Plus we are all in a snark forum so weā€™re not angels.

If this young lady googles her motherā€™s name and reads a comment like this, with pictures, I cannot imagine the harm this might do to her self esteem and mental health. These god-awful influencers have placed their children in the firing line of public scrutiny.
I know that infuriates a lot of us.

Tweenage/teenage bodies are works-in-progress, as we know, because we all had one. All kinds of things going on.
I thank the baby Jesus there are no public images of me floating around the internet from the 1980s.

These little ones have no private life to just develop outside the public gaze because their stupid parents monitize them and use them for content.

I guess Iā€™m just adding my two cents by respectfully saying, letā€™s not go there?

• Heart
Reactions: 56

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Itā€™s my absolute fave outfit on her, hence my profile pic.

Itā€™s cheap, tacky, vulgar and repulsive. Just like our girl.

I am fascinated by her bravado. Itā€™s Trumpian. Itā€™s Dunning-Kruger on steroids. Itā€™s a 4 day Psychology conference in The Maldives.
Cachia has it too.
Captivating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

aggietrunch

OH TEAM, You are in for a treat this morning. 8:35am. South melb market.

The crime: A lemon mini outfit with gunt out.

Clearly hasnā€™t checked if the skirt is see through. Can confirm, there was no pink gbanger but yikes too much for me. Havenā€™t even had my coffee yet.

The tan did go quite well with the colour, Iā€™ll give her that.

Talking somebodyā€™s head off that wasnā€™t Brad and he looked totally disinterested. She was incredibly animated. No kids around.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
You. Do. Not. Look. Like. This.
Screenshot_20230930-100356.png

Fucking filter working overtime here !! God she annoys me. Putting such filtered photos out there is neither confident nor courageous. You twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I'd love to know what was in her massive suitcase that she checked on. She's worn 1 outfit of her own and 2 gifted dresses she would have been given in Sydney. What the hell did she pack?
Change of underwear x 2
Cachia pajamas
Make up remover
Change of clothes
Espom Salts for a bath
Hairbrush
Magnesium effervescent tablets
Colgate teeth whitener
Book she took to WA to read and still hasn't finished
Doterra oils
Shampoo in soap form
Esmi serums

Phone charger
POV cap
Chemist Warehouse Hayfever tablets
Sugar free biscuits
G banger - soiled
Chicken Schnitzel
Tattle user name and password reminder
Clodhoppers
GC left overs
LV left overs

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Pollie

VIP Member
#100. 100 threads of this magical mess, will she celebrate by wearing her dolphin dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

CropTops'R'Us

To be fair...that whole event looks cringe and boring. And a tad weird. So do the attendees! However, they COULD have included some other size 16 or 18 people or other people over 40 not just one token out of place person that stands out like a sore thumb. That party bus though 'White girls put your hands in the air!' šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
How how how?? Did you overhear?? Do tell!!

Also, regarding ZM - I canā€™t find any record anywhere of her having any financial interest in ZM! Not even through her Elephant Dinner company. Very odd! Can you be a ā€˜Directorā€™ but not contribute any financial backing to a company?? šŸ¤”
Yes. I contribute nothing to my mug business and call myself a Director.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Baby Snark

ELL#100: Every meal an excess and every dress under stress, 100 threads later she's still a damn mess

• Haha
Reactions: 43

makeitstop

VIP Member
We should dedicate her upcoming 100th thread to doing an ā€˜EmmyLouā€™s Top 100 Crimes Against Fashionā€˜ re-sharing those special moments, a little trip down memory laneā€¦ā€¦ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 41

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Did i just hear her say she cant eat all that for breakfastā€¦but will have it for lunch??? Seriously you donā€™t need 3 meals a day. Honestly.

The face of a women who needs to stop eating. Sheā€™s about to explode.

Iā€™m convinced she had no clean clothes so she pulled out this yellow monstrosity.

Iā€™ve seriously never seen anyone dress so tacky at the market. EVER!

And Yanni gave you extra bugs cause he thought you were eating for two Emmywho!

Plus Iā€™m annoyed at Yanni - i buy his seafood every week and gives me jack shit all. Iā€™m gonna ask for my free prawns plate next week.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40