EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! šŸ—šŸ„©

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donā€™t come at me ; this is Emmywho pics of her daughter. Sorry but C is stacking on the weight. Itā€™s not easy to keep weight off but as emmylouser knows her kids have her fat genes start by educating oneself and help the kids. If she canā€™t help herself, at least help your kids.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2479783
---
Mumma too busy talking to her phone, prob on to Aaron..... or her next Tinder?

As Poor C just sits there, bored af

View attachment 2479798View attachment 2479799View attachment 2479800
---
View attachment 2479801View attachment 2479802
---
Mumma too busy talking to her phone, prob on to Aaron..... or her next Tinder?

As Poor C just sits there, bored af

View attachment 2479798View attachment 2479799View attachment 2479800
---
View attachment 2479805View attachment 2479806View attachment 2479807View attachment 2479808
I love that in the middle of winter C never had warm clothes on & now is in long shirt & pants sitting in the sun (admittedly no idea of the temp in melb)
More & more like her mother each time we see her & never wearing appropriate clothing for the weather or event

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Donā€™t come at me ; this is Emmywho pics of her daughter. Sorry but C is stacking on the weight. Itā€™s not easy to keep weight off but as emmylouser knows her kids have her fat genes start by educating oneself and help the kids. If she canā€™t help herself, at least help your kids.
Poor Camelia developing the gut.. the meals and lack of activity and focus on the mobile phone for an 11 year old don't help...
Someone was looking for my Bali accom.. we stayed at potato Head desa sites in Seminyak in a family suite.. so good except for the noisy Mrs Sippy beach club next door..
---
Aaaaaannnnnddddd, the suitcase is STILL on the floor!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Aaaaaannnnnddddd, anyone who knows anything about basketball WOULD NOT wear Jordans anywhere near Scottie Pippen.šŸ˜³

Bet LaurenJacksonLou thought it was a giant flex.
Jordan's are so out now...

Reactions: 5
Mumma June finally let The Children Ā©ļø have some pizza. Did that creepy giggle while filming too. šŸ¤¢

View attachment 2480327
EmilyLoo was probably out the front dancing - it was warm in Melb today so she probably just put shorts on with that bra top. The kids on the trampoline probably want some time without grown ups hanging around. Why donā€™t they sit out the back on outdoor chairs or at the dinner table?

Reactions: 8
With her hyper focus on her weight, why did she get rid of the lap band?
Bc she over ate when it was in anyway. Bc she's a glutton
---
These kids havent seen a vegetable in months. Their intestines must work overtime

Reactions: 13
Remember 2020 when S had the blond died hair and constant flushed cheeks. Picture of health. Not his fault at that age mind you

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
C. Is being trained up to follow in her mother's footsteps in more ways than one. Eating a šŸ’© diet, posing awkwardly ....

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m not trying to be the tone police here, Iā€™m really not. I have probably said things in this thread that others have deemed inappropriate. Plus we are all in a snark forum so weā€™re not angels.

If this young lady googles her motherā€™s name and reads a comment like this, with pictures, I cannot imagine the harm this might do to her self esteem and mental health. These god-awful influencers have placed their children in the firing line of public scrutiny.
I know that infuriates a lot of us.

Tweenage/teenage bodies are works-in-progress, as we know, because we all had one. All kinds of things going on.
I thank the baby Jesus there are no public images of me floating around the internet from the 1980s.

These little ones have no private life to just develop outside the public gaze because their stupid parents monitize them and use them for content.

I guess Iā€™m just adding my two cents by respectfully saying, letā€™s not go there?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Iā€™m not trying to be the tone police here, Iā€™m really not. I have probably said things in this thread that others have deemed inappropriate. Plus we are all in a snark forum so weā€™re not angels.

If this young lady googles her motherā€™s name and reads a comment like this, with pictures, I cannot imagine the harm this might do to her self esteem and mental health. These god-awful influencers have placed their children in the firing line of public scrutiny.
I know that infuriates a lot of us.

Tweenage/teenage bodies are works-in-progress, as we know, because we all had one. All kinds of things going on.
I thank the baby Jesus there are no public images of me floating around the internet from the 1980s.

These little ones have no private life to just develop outside the public gaze because their stupid parents monitize them and use them for content.

I guess Iā€™m just adding my two cents by respectfully saying, letā€™s not go there?
Thanks
Let's leave the mods to decide, self policing is never good anywhere and causes more drama.

Reactions: 9
Why isn't TV Lou on channel 7 with Scotty pippin and Luc, oh that's it she knows nothing about football or sport in general. Her sport is stuffing her face and crying all night. You are what you eat!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m sorry, but who invites adults over to sit on the front lawn on a rug to eat pizza with the kids on a trampoline in the front yard as well??? Not even a champagne to soften the blow.
I don't think she knows how to entertain.. shes as basic AF!
The front yard for entertaining is fine if you have a high wall and a nice outdoor setting.. shes has nothing and has the mind of a 12 year old! šŸ¤£

Reactions: 17
You. Do. Not. Look. Like. This.
Screenshot_20230930-100356.png

bleeping filter working overtime here !! God she annoys me. Putting such filtered photos out there is neither confident nor courageous. You twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.