EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! 🍗🥩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well here we go free underwear from her mate Sara like I predicted. These people all use each other as advertising. No one ever meets as friends.

As if this grifter needs more free tit. Why not gift this?
She only did the story about no undies at the 🏀 last night didn’t she? Or does Sara carry around sets of undies to gift to people at the 🏀 now?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She's so crass. Telling the undie lady that she wishes she was wearing her undies as she's flashing everyone.

Also WTF is up with kissing people you don't know.

View attachment 2478165
---
Also spot Anthony in the background.

View attachment 2478192

View attachment 2478191
I just watched the video without sound and wow she actually looks like the crazy people in london who get on the tube and do whole transactions with themselves in the window!
---
High school kids can be brutal - I feel so bad for Sage.
I dont. Those kids love it. They get free tit all the time including free trips to qld. Did you see their haul out of judy free? Sage gets anything he wants, crocs, jordans, wears more expensive clothing than most of us on here even though he is outgrowing it at lightning speeds.
I remember at his bday/graduation party last year all the kids wanted to be on Emmylou's insta stories. Its all they know this generation, insta famous is cool. Plus the kids are spoiled rotten little assholes. I used to feel sorry for them but not anymore.
---
Wearing her new undies out the front.

View attachment 2479815
Fucken yuck, her tits are flatter than that toast she shoving into her glory hole.
Why do Aussie influencers insist on tanning all the time?
---
She only did the story about no undies at the 🏀 last night didn’t she? Or does Sara carry around sets of undies to gift to people at the 🏀 now?
Yep, I reckon that idiot carried them with her knowing this bulbous piece of tit was gonna be there.
But this does made me think, emmys advertising must work otherwise why would people keep giving her free tit?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She has the wrong build for the underwear. That style is for the slim build, small boobs. She's too wide. I don't get why she doesn't get fitted for a bra. She's probably too scared to know her real size.

I wonder how many tubby 44 year old single mothers with basketball guts decide to wear their underwear on a trampoline in the front yard of a run down rental while shoving food in their face……then film it and put afrobeats music To it on social media 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I was telling my husband (huge basketball fan) that Sluglord wore Jordan’s to Scotty Pippens event last night… HE COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. I told him this at at about 10am and he still can’t believe it…

also… what the duck is this??
IMG_9654.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Aaaaaannnnnddddd, the suitcase is STILL on the floor!! 😂😂

Aaaaaannnnnddddd, anyone who knows anything about basketball WOULD NOT wear Jordans anywhere near Scottie Pippen.😳

Bet LaurenJacksonLou thought it was a giant flex.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I don’t understand her boobs.
They look like what I imagine the tits to look like after the mammogram machine malfunctions and is stuck pressing them flat for 3 hours
---
Or have you ever made home made tortillas, that silver thingy that presses them flat, she’s been using that on the girls

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aaaaaannnnnddddd, the suitcase is STILL on the floor!! 😂😂

Aaaaaannnnnddddd, anyone who knows anything about basketball WOULD NOT wear Jordans anywhere near Scottie Pippen.😳

Bet LaurenJacksonLou thought it was a giant flex.
Good spot! I had to go back and watch as I FF her Zoe Moss ad.

I guess she's waiting for SL or Leah to come over and unpack it for her.

Screen_Recording_20230929_190123_Instagram_exported_49945~2.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s the oldest fuckwit at Summerjam. My GF’s sons played and won and she wasn’t there her words that’s for the younger kids. This from mum who attends most of their games during the season.
---
Nope your normal
Normal people unpack I got home 2 hours ago suitcase unpacked dirty clothes in laundry machine on timer to start in the morning

Reactions: 14
With her hyper focus on her weight, why did she get rid of the lap band?
Cause she ate through it. She couldn’t contain her eating. Plus I recall she said she ate certain foods and it made her ill - apples, broccoli. All the good foods made her ill.😂😂

I honestly don’t know!!!

• Haha
With her hyper focus on her weight, why did she get rid of the lap band?
Because she couldn’t stop feeding her fat face long enough for it to work properly. In her own words she said the only time she ever had any fill put in it, all she did was vomit, so she got it taken out. YES LARDYLOU, THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CONTINUOUSLY STUFF YOUR bleeping FACE. It’s designed to force you to eat smaller portions, so you lose weight, that’s the whole bleeping point.

Reactions: 22
Mumma June finally let The Children ©️ have some pizza. Did that creepy giggle while filming too. 🤢
I bet it was only allowed because the guests suggested it. She's that kind of mother, I've seen it before. Guests say, how about pizza ? Kids reply, oh mum doesn't let us have pizza......

They get interrupted by Emmy "of course, you get pizza all the time, remember, we love pizza *insane giggling commences* let's get all the pizza for everyone !! Yay, pizza ! Then tomorrow we can go for a big walk to make up for it !" 😬

Gotta love some good old disordered eating and food shaming 🥴🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.