EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! 🍗🥩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STOP the bleeping photoshop you absolute buffoon. You do not look like this! This is what you WANT to look like but your food obsession is clearly more important. You are a tubby middle aged desperado. Just go away 👋

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If she bangs on about the GF today I’ll scream!!! She didn’t even know what day it was on so if we get the screechy giggly ‘so excited’ toddler today I’ll have to punch something 👊🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
STOP the bleeping photoshop you absolute buffoon. You do not look like this! This is what you WANT to look like but your food obsession is clearly more important. You are a tubby middle aged desperado. Just go away 👋
This is why she is so dangerous as a parent, the other lazy idiot of a parent should be stepping up, but we know that will not happen, those who engage her to work with them need to be cancelled along with her.

Do you know the account Sez.com.au on insta? We need to petition her to 'take a dump' in Bourke St Myer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Emmy wouldn't even know who was playing in the Grand Final.

Honestly the Market would be the last place I would drag the girls and her friends to on such a busy day.

Screen_Recording_20230930_083547_Instagram_exported_67273~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20230930_083547_Instagram_exported_56309~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Oh bless, Emmy thinks Grand Final day is dress up day. She's come as a toddler who's been playing in their grandmothers jewellery box.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This stupid witch isn’t fooling anyone, we know what she looks like, she’s a lot bigger than what she’s posting on her stories, how deceitful, as for her daughter C, only a few weeks ago she posted that photo shopped pic of C looking super tall and slim long legs, clearly that’s been proven now to be bullshit. Who the duck slims their kids down in pics. Help them eat better and make better choices.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Serious question - what app do you use to make such a big change to your body shape in photos???

Reactions: 7
Serious question - what app do you use to make such a big change to your body shape in photos???
I’m not sure, but I think it’s a setting on their phone to stretch their body a bit, or some sort of photo tuning app they sink the sides off.

That pic up there of EL watering the yard, Christ! Have a look at that giant flap of skin hanging off the side of her arm/boob, surely she would have sorted that out with a cut and shunt before posting

There are literally hundreds.. apps, filters, phone setirngs
The one to just stretch you and not nip and tuck iis called Spring. The dead giveaway in all these dodgy influencers is the size of the stretched feet! 🤣

There are literally hundreds.. apps, filters, phone setirngs
The one to just stretch you and not nip and tuck iis called Spring. The dead giveaway in all these dodgy influencers is the size of the stretched feet! 🤣
So that’s why her feet look like giant flippers all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.