EmmyLou Loves #99 No matter how far or how wide she roams, Mumma still calls the buffet home! 🍗🥩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me that person laughing so loudly in the background is laughing at her......you can hardly hear Emmy's riveting look at the spread on offer from Canteen. I have long suspected that her association with Brad is mutually beneficial...Thought's?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Please tell me that person laughing so loudly in the background is laughing at her......you can hardly hear Emmy's riveting look at the spread on offer from Canteen. I have long suspected that her association with Brad is mutually beneficial...Thought's?
He gets social media exposure and she gets free food and coffee. I’ve always thought that. Is that what you think too, or something else?

Reactions: 13
He gets social media exposure and she gets free food and coffee. I’ve always thought that. Is that what you think too, or something else?
100 percent that is the case. Old mate would do nothing without getting something back.

Reactions: 13
Mumma looks like she cried herself to sleep last night.

Can't hide those puffy eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brad "can you film the cabinet to promote my business Emmy?", Emmy "of course Braaad, but only if I can have free food. and cawfee."
There's probably another little agreement that he needs to pretend to be her friend from time to time. Have some dignity Brad.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It honestly irks me the way she films people at their work not everyone wants to be on an episode of the Lardashian

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Brad "can you film the cabinet to promote my business Emmy?", Emmy "of course Braaad, but only if I can have free food. and cawfee."
There's probably another little agreement that he needs to pretend to be her friend from time to time. Have some dignity Brad.
Brad has the ATO up his sphincter for large tax debt he's paying off.. At this stage I assume All his dignity is already lost and dealing with Lardy is now just the equivalent of taking your gear off for a Pap smear...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Listen you overgrown, giggling toddler, stop annoying staff when they are trying to work. Get out of the way of people at a cafe when they are trying to view the food. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well, before seeing her riveting stories just now, I was reading about an animal rescue I support and a tragic and sudden loss they just suffered (non animal). I won't mention it here because it may hurt someone who has experienced the same but crying with them over this loss and then going right into this morons stupid mugging in front of food just hits different. She is so trivial and a waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I truly do not understand why she thinks carrying on like a fool is appealing to her followers. And if it does appeal to them, they need to take a long, hard look at themselves!!!!
I love to go and watch the tennis, but there is no way in this lifetime i would ever carry on like that.....Can she not behave like a regular human and express her love of the sport without the giggling, stalking of players and overall hyperactive carry on? She is fkd i tell you!!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Of bleeping course mumma if frothing over the BBQ....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What to what extent though - her following isn’t all based in SM so what could he be getting out of it long-term?

Reactions: 1
Brad has the ATO up his sphincter for large tax debt he's paying off.. At this stage I assume All his dignity is already lost and dealing with Lardy is now just the equivalent of taking your gear off for a Pap smear...
Oh I'm so curious about this...how did hear about the tax debt and how big is it?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.