EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed the bra too. I do like the pink jacket. The jeans with the button fly aren't my thing.
---

Very similar View attachment 2343304
Is the ZM dress, the one on the right, what she wore on Stewdio10 a few weeks back? I feel like weā€˜ve seen it before on her but TBH I donā€™t pay much attention to ZM stuff cos its not my thing and is overpriced but looks cheap.

Reactions: 9
Being able to see every detail of a bra under a white top is not a vibe to me. Too me it says cheap and tacky clothing material, not classy and elegant.
Geezus!!

They've even managed to photoshop out her Frankengut in the second pic!šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just showed Mr oxtailslop (much to his disgust) and first thing he said was ā€˜whatā€™s wrong with her belly buttonā€™ and at the end of her stories ā€˜she deserves to be on Tattle, sheā€™s a fuckwitā€™. Hence why he is the man of my dreams lol šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The shoes look like the ones that are in the back of your wardrobe because they suited that one outfit in 2003 but you kept them because of āœØ nostalgia āœØ and now that they're in fashion again you decide to wear them with everything.

Pretty sure I was wearing similar to this in 1999 when I started clubbing lol (the clodhoppers I mean)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The shoes look like the ones that are in the back of your wardrobe because they suited that one outfit in 2003 but you kept them because of āœØ nostalgia āœØ and now that they're in fashion again you decide to wear them with everything.
Itā€™s always the classy toe rings for meā€¦.. šŸ¤£

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Mumma will be so tired after a hard day playing dress up sheā€™ll have to gorge herself with carbs to refuel

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And wtf is going on here?
Photoshopped fail.

Of all the things I dislike about this witch, itā€™s the photoshopping. How does she promote confidence at any size blah blah and lie through her teeth and get away with it or is her communidee that stupid? Why is she never called out?
And hereā€™s another prime example of photoshop fail. Itā€™s just plain weird.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh myā€¦what a laugh, šŸ˜‚
This pig slapper is loving herself sick. Those sequin sets are absolutely hideous and no woman in her right mind would wear that out of the house. How embarrassing to think that this tit looks good.
Someone needs to step up and tell her that sheā€™s way off the mark and just give it up already.
Those damn clod hoppers with the sausage toes hanging out, šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm absolutely shocked that the horrid sequinned monstrosities are actually coming out. When she got the sample of the two piece I thought, surely not.

I bought sequin pants once and they were the most hideously uncomfortable things ever. I guess at least with the mini skirt you don't have sequins popping off left right and centre from your thighs rubbing ... not that her thighs rub šŸ¤”šŸ¤£

Not anymore, shut up fat witches, Emmy is SKINNY AF and now ZM is totally working with her new SKINNY AF aesthetic can't you all see how FARKING SKINNY Emmy is, it's so not Photoshop, nope, just positive VIBEZ and walking, uh-huh...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Grab that stank box Lou!! Why is she always itchy down there?? Yo Lou, you have all this time ... book into a Gyno love, I think whatever happened in Vegas did not stay in Vegas!

And..... The farkin head on it!!!!

IMG_6326.jpeg
IMG_6330.jpeg
IMG_6331.jpeg
IMG_6332.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.