EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus
The sequins crops and mini.. it’s regular dance costume only!
If you middle aged mummas in Melbs are wearing this out to lunch and dinner more power to you! Im her demographic on paper (early 40s, kids) and sorry wouldn’t be seen dead in it and I have a much fitter body… omg!!
---
Jesus
The sequins crops and mini.. it’s regular dance costume only!
If you middle aged mummas in Melbs are wearing this out to lunch and dinner more power to you! Im her demographic on paper (early 40s, kids) and sorry wouldn’t be seen dead in it and I have a much fitter body… omg!!
Imagine when she sits down in this!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What the duck is that outfit?!

ZM needs to get their tit together. It's wedding season. Show some nice outfits for formal, winery, beach weddings. In Oct, start flogging party outfits for Christmas/new years.

duck she's so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 19
EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Thank you to @Baby Snark for the thread title!

You win a couples Brazilian waxing with EmmyLoo! Hope you aren't too shy!
Thanks @Michy02 for the new thread.
I looked at having a crack at it last night but went nooooo. I see danger Will Robinson.
Much appreciation to all you clever thread maker fezzas.
Congrats @Babysnark on the title.
---
Who from her demographic is going to buy this set!? It’s terrible
But it’s “goin to go oooooorf” don’t you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she was able to persuade the part-owner in ZM to order that miniskirt and crop monstrosity. After saying she doesn’t wear ZM cos she lost weight, thereby implying that the brand was for chunky people, she‘s turning the brand into her personal wardrobe?
How to they go from grandma Yetta outfits to Las Vagas bleep-fits?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And when is PortMelb council going to fine her for these illegal photoshoots and illegally parked oxtail/butter-warmer on the naturestrip ????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Who from her demographic is going to buy this set!? It’s terrible
The only reason that ZM is going to sell that set is because she thinks she looks amazing in it and wanted an excuse to do a photo shoot in it in a public place. Attention seeking much??

Reactions: 14
And when is PortMelb council going to fine her for these illegal photoshoots and illegally parked oxtail/butter-warmer on the naturestrip ????
Someone posted the guidelines re photoshoots, and it seems she's always within them, the main thing is she has under the amount of people listed, so she doesn't need a permit.
From memory that is.

I can't believe her neighbours don't report her car either. You can report that sort of thing online in Canberra 😂 I would if I lived next to her ! Just as punishment for all the things 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One story after the other, does she think people won’t notice she’s used photoshop , the only idiot is you Emmy
Ha! From a (short) size 16 with huge legs on Stewdio 10 couch to a svelte (ish) little gnome on the streets of Melbs…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So her impromptu day of beauty treatments yesterday was actually not an impromptu day of treatments, but rather prepping for what looks like a solo photoshoot, for what looks like another AmyLou futile clothing project, who the hell is going to buy this sequinned set it’s worse than the bodycon dress, never change AmyLou you truly are the gift that keeps on giving. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.