Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
HELLO HI I SAW HER IN THE FLESH AT SYDNEY AIRPORT AND LITERALLY EVERY PERSON SHE WALKED PAST STARED IN BEWILDERMENT.

I am not shitting y’all when I say that her appearance prompted a question from a kid and their sweet mother suggested Emmy had perhaps lost her luggage in transit and had no other clothes to wear!!! I was so close to interjecting to say that no no, this strange lady wears wet look crop tops in airports by choice.

I was so bloody knackered before my flight and this whole interaction spurred me back to life with hilarity and second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Just imagine this.

Bec and her bestie Lana in their bikinis laying around on a sundeck next to LardyLou and her bestie Treasure Cat in their bikinis laying around on a sundeck.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Please Cease and Desist with this vicious rumour that TC and Emmy are besties!

TC has Stockholm Syndrome but is bizzy planning his escape once Em is stuck in the lazy boy recliner again 🤞🏼
9E0DA263-CECE-4A6E-9A61-03FEB68875E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Going automatically to those men must be sexual predators is rank. She is wearing bike shorts for fuck sake. Which are sold EVERYWHERE. For kids.

I mean, not surprised at the comment. Those comments are always beyond manic.

It's OK to step away from Tattle/The Influencer when getting a little too obsessed with them.

Reactions: 48

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Who’s gonna tell this fuckhead that there’s just as much sugar in her Asian jar sauces as there is in her quarter piece of fucking cinnamon scroll?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
Just because men have not been caught and charged does not mean they are innocent, as with a few recent cases, the men all
Had clearances, yet they finally got caught in the wrong, its just not a good look all around!
Sorry, what? That's a very blinkered view to have. He/she/they/them, there's plenty of nasty people out there irrelevant of the gender. I think the insinuation in regards to the basketball guys has probably gone a bit too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Instoxicated

Ok so this is definitely Emilylou’s scene

no kids

food and drink 🍹 cruise 🚢

her kind of guys. 🤘🏽

She’s gonna be in her eminent. 🙄 wanna make a bet she’s on the august cruise 🚢
Hope I don't offend any cruise lovers here, but this sounds like some sort of cruise for desperate divorcees looking for a root. In which case, this will be perfect for Amy. Think of all the entertainment headed our way fezzas!!!!!! All aboard the love boat.....syphilis and gastro guaranteed. Such a vibe.

• Haha

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I’m gonna need the names and numbers of these fucking morons who “inundate” her with questions about, seriously, THE ABSOLUTE DUMBEST FUCKING SHIT EVER. Everyone was asking about her lip liner and lipstick? I BEG YA PARDON??? What fucking grown woman is that completely inept that they can’t buy their own lip products to suit their own skin tone??!?!

Sorry team. I’m in a mood. And I really need her to wash that filthy fucking crop top.

• Haha

KmartByron

Chatty Member
She flew to the US, leaving her kids for two weeks, to hang around with a guy (and his dad) and post soppy love comments, pictures of her eating chips in her undies and soft launches of a ‘relationship’, yet can’t even answer the question about whether there‘s still anything going on between them. Regardless if it’s from a fezza or not, this is what shits me about influencers. She puts out all that info to control her narrative, but nothing if it doesn’t go to plan. Either leave it all private, or be a bit more authentic with your ‘fans’. Maybe you’d have less fezzas trolling you on your lives if you were a bit smarter with the way you conduct yourself, you absolute bush pig.

• Heart

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Imagine being so arrogant and rude to film yourself talking absolute drivel while a hairdresser is trying to wash and blowdry your hair. It could have waited half an hour, it absolutely did not need to be filmed in that moment.

Also, imagine being so arrogant that you think a nail colour sold out because you talked about it 😂 nothing to do with the blockbuster film out that heavily features BARBIE PINK and people absolutely going crazy for everything pink. You’ve talked about your hideous nail colour for months you absolute peanut 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40

HumptyDumptyLou

I was thinking about @ActiveLies’s mouth story of seeing Emmy at the airport in her crop top and seeing a child ask their mother why that lady was dressed as she was … and it hadn’t occurred to me until now that her own kids could have seen, or just be aware of, people staring or comments made about her while they’re out.
That realisation made me more sad for them as there’s enough crap to deal with without their narc parent making it *all about her* on top.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

SmallDickEnergy

Chatty Member
If anyone has any tips/advice about how I can regenerate the brain cells I just lost watching her cinnamon scroll story, I’d be most appreciative. Thanks in advance 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39