EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thank you to @Baby Snark for the thread title!

You win a couples Brazilian waxing with EmmyLoo! Hope you aren't too shy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Honestly her life is so random and crazy.. imagine just going to get your brows done, then deciding to get a blow dry, then your nails…. Then ordering a steak WITHOUT makeup on in your trackies. Just so rANdOm 🤪 thank gosh she documented it all

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Thank you to @Baby Snark for the thread title!

You win a couples Brazilian waxing with EmmyLoo! Hope you aren't too shy!
Thanks Michy! As long as I can bring my noise cancelling headphones to block out the inane giggling 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤦‍♀️🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine being so arrogant and rude to film yourself talking absolute drivel while a hairdresser is trying to wash and blowdry your hair. It could have waited half an hour, it absolutely did not need to be filmed in that moment.

Also, imagine being so arrogant that you think a nail colour sold out because you talked about it 😂 nothing to do with the blockbuster film out that heavily features BARBIE PINK and people absolutely going crazy for everything pink. You’ve talked about your hideous nail colour for months you absolute peanut 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Imagine being so arrogant and rude to film yourself talking absolute drivel while a hairdresser is trying to wash and blowdry your hair. It could have waited half an hour, it absolutely did not need to be filmed in that moment.

Also, imagine being so arrogant that you think a nail colour sold out because you talked about it 😂 nothing to do with the blockbuster film out that heavily features BARBIE PINK and people absolutely going crazy for everything pink. You’ve talked about your hideous nail colour for months you absolute peanut 🤦‍♀️
The fact that she isn’t embarrassed to do a piece to her phone while she is getting her hair done is mortifying to me. I am forever amazed by her amplified sense of self importance. Who the duck does she think she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

So true! I was thinking that when I went back to take some screenshots for the media gallery. She was talking about her personal life and completely ignoring the hairdresser. Just stay off your phone and let the hairdresser do their job.

Reactions: 14
Just on the nail thing, I noticed when having a stalk of everything Mary on insta (after the luggage picture was posted here last thread) that Mary has pink nails also. Has our girl Amylou copied Mary...

Reactions: 7
EmmyLou Loves #95 Get the pink G-banger off the floor, has she found King Babe.04?

I mean the fake tan, she goes to events all the time and doesn't even brush her hair so its highly sus that she's got a new man victim in her sights. Would also explain her ridiculous happy mood and fake baby voice the past few days. :sick: Good luck hopefully he's had all his vaccinations.
---
Just on the nail thing, I noticed when having a stalk of everything Mary on insta (after the luggage picture was posted here last thread) that Mary has pink nails also. Has our girl Amylou copied Mary...
oh 100%, Emmy wouldn't have an original thought in her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor neighbour John. Silly twit is screeching in the street at this time of the morning. It's Sunday you arsehat, people who actually work during the week are trying to have a lie in. What an arrogant dick. "photoshoot" today, so you know, playing in traffic in tacky, cheap looking clothing is on the cards for Emmy.
Screenshot_20230730-073654.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I say this every time. Her poor neighbours! It's super early on a Sunday and Emmy has her hair and makeup artist come over. All that noise, like the creaky gate, talking outside, car doors slamming really carries.

So selfish. Her neighbours must hater her.
Screen_Recording_20230730_053629_Instagram_exported_1316~2.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 18
So she gets hair and makeup for bogan clothing shoot, but doesn’t bother for Stewdio10? Or do they provide that service and just stitch her up?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she gets hair and makeup for bogan clothing shoot, but doesn’t bother for Stewdio10? Or do they provide that service and just stitch her up?
Has she explained the ridiculous Toddler and Tiara curls? Is that a Stewdio 10 fezza heairstylist??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor neighbour John. Silly twit is screeching in the street at this time of the morning. It's Sunday you arsehat, people who actually work during the week are trying to have a lie in. What an arrogant dick. "photoshoot" today, so you know, playing in traffic in tacky, cheap looking clothing is on the cards for Emmy.
View attachment 2342814
It’s freezing cold in Melbourne today, even though the sun is out. Good luck poncing around the streets of Albert Park in lightweight summer fashion SupermodelLou!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That skirt and top are so cheap and tacky looking. She thinks she looks hot. I wish I had her magic mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks like she’s doing the walk of shame this morning rather than a photo shoot.
looking really rough 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a stupid place to shoot that outfit. Sunday morning Albert park walk of shame? Should be in a tacky nightclub with dim lighting. Who the duck is going to buy that?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.