EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are we giving the Logie to for Most Outstanding Photoshopping?? I can not believe her still pics today - what an absolute sneaky loser! She is an absolute hypocrite with her ā€˜confidence is contagiousā€™ crap!!! šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If anyone knows where I can find similar blazers, please let me know. I liked them but Iā€™m not buying her crap.
the photoshopping and facetuning/skinny filter is terrible.What a liar.
Kelly McCarren doing this look wayyyy better in Showpo. Theyā€™ve got stacks of colours too. I ordered a different blazer from there after seeing hers and itā€™s great. Iā€™ve got a pink one like this from the Target plus size range that I love too, for any fatties that havenā€™t lost 30kg yet and might be tempted to wear ZM šŸ˜‚
2EA4F2CE-3D94-421E-AEF1-463272FEA675.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's like she WANTS to prove to us how bad her personal hygiene is. There is NO WAY she double cleansed in the shower. If she had, her skin would have been completely clean (I double cleanse when taking off my makeup).
Maybe when she said double cleansed, she meant she splashed her face with water twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who are we giving the Logie to for Most Outstanding Photoshopping?? I can not believe her still pics today - what an absolute sneaky loser! She is an absolute hypocrite with her ā€˜confidence is contagiousā€™ crap!!! šŸ˜”
They are so badly done it looks like her fat head has been put on someone else's body!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whether they are short, tall, thick, thin, old, young, middle aged etc. NO ONE in my entire life will ever wear those sequin monstrosities. Maybe MAYBE one piece for a dress up party, but that is it.

Reactions: 14
I still canā€™t get over her bullshit mouth story about her self care day yesterdayā€¦ā€¦ Emotionally dragging in some of her most vulnerable minions into her lies about how hard it is when your kids are away with the other parentā€¦how hard it still is for her after nearly 2 yearsā€¦.you know us Mummaā€™s need care to. (Even though in reality, what single parent can afford to splash over $200 on treatments and food in 1 day.)
Oh and such a spur of the moment day which in reality was just getting herself preened up for her Zoe Loss shoot today. Why all the bleeping lies? What a disgusting human being.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I still canā€™t get over her bullshit mouth story about her self care day yesterdayā€¦ā€¦ Emotionally dragging in some of her most vulnerable minions into her lies about how hard it is when your kids are away with the other parentā€¦how hard it still is for her after nearly 2 yearsā€¦.you know us Mummaā€™s need care to. (Even though in reality, what single parent can afford to splash over $200 on treatments and food in 1 day.)
Oh and such a spur of the moment day which in reality was just getting herself preened up for her Zoe Loss shoot today. Why all the bleeping lies? What a disgusting human being.
Exactly it was for the minions and to attempt to be relatable but instead was a very calculated day with a very clear purpose. She is financially benefiting from social media so this deception is a proper con

Reactions: 13
Does she think we are stupid, holy hell catfish much? Emmy we see you in your baggy trackies and oversized jumper, you can photo shop as much as you want, but we all know whatā€™s up!
---
Photoshopped fail.

Of all the things I dislike about this witch, itā€™s the photoshopping. How does she promote confidence at any size blah blah and lie through her teeth and get away with it or is her communidee that stupid? Why is she never called out?
And hereā€™s another prime example of photoshop fail. Itā€™s just plain weird.
Itā€™s been a long time since she said ā€œconfidence is contagiousā€ maybe she realised sheā€™s full of tit.
and finally jeans and a nice boot, winters almost over but sure finally following an actual fashion trend.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.