EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been a great 2 months not seeing that horrendous scar ffs 🤦‍♀️ she looks ridiculous in that outfit.
John should take out a noise compliance complaint in relation to her shenanigans in front of his house so early on a Sunday morning. All he needs to do is record time and date and take his own videos. She’s a complete moron
---
It’s been a great 2 months not seeing that horrendous scar ffs 🤦‍♀️ she looks ridiculous in that outfit.
John should take out a noise compliance complaint in relation to her shenanigans in front of his house so early on a Sunday morning. All he needs to do is record time and date and take his own videos. She’s a complete moron
The city of Melbourne doesn’t want to see any more than of your flesh ! Thank god it wasn’t a tourist bus in the background. Put it away fickwit dipshit you tit for brains area monkey 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---

The city of Melbourne doesn’t want to see any more than of your flesh ! Thank god it wasn’t a tourist bus in the background. Put it away fickwit dipshit you tit for brains area monkeytypos 🙈
Fucken typos she makes me mad. I mean fuckwit and ass monkey

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Walk of shame came to mind for me too.

Who on earth is influenced to buy this cheap, tacky, horrendously unflattering monstrosity?

She is hilarious 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’d assume the Zoe Moss demographic is women in their 30s and 40s, maybe closer to the plus sized shape, suburban mum types, yeah? Can someone tell me when and where that kind of customer would wear a lilac sequinned crop top and mini skirt? Like I can’t think of a single event or scenario that someone would reach for that outfit? Maybe the skirt on its on with a basic white top and a blazer or something, but as a set? When? Where? Who? I’m so baffled by this.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What happens in Vegas defiantly definitely needs to stay in Vegas. I’d be tipping her, mistaking her as my drinks waitress

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ha ha this with photoshopped angle of the giant marge Simpson clodhoppers .. I’m literally dead! 🤣

it’s like Hunoty Dumpty is she were a ghetto hootchie mama! Who wears tho? ? I’ve literally seen no one in Perth wear this lol.. I see Nikki from styling you also offers the sequin set in much more frumpy look but WHY??

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.