EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha this with photoshopped angle of the giant marge Simpson clodhoppers .. I’m literally dead! 🤣

it’s like Hunoty Dumpty is she were a ghetto hootchie mama! Who wears tho? ? I’ve literally seen no one in Perth wear this lol.. I see Nikki from styling you also offers the sequin set in much more frumpy look but WHY??
They look ok with the plain shirt. However $269 for a pair of pants that you can only wear to a special occasion is a big ask. They also note that you may lose a sequin or two.
Screenshot_20230730_110218_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
Screenshot_20230730_110245_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Those poor people on that street having their dogs barking and waking everyone up!! She’s so selfish!! 😤
Absolutely, yesterday was not impromptu! Liar she is. It’s weird though as she usually says a few days before that they are shooting pics on the Sunday - wonder why this one was a secret 🤫

Reactions: 10
A round of applause to whoever is in charge of photoshopping today, you deserve your double time Sunday rates. 👏👏👏👏

Busiest person "on set".

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus
The sequins crops and mini.. it’s regular dance costume only!
If you middle aged mummas in Melbs are wearing this out to lunch and dinner more power to you! Im her demographic on paper (early 40s, kids) and sorry wouldn’t be seen dead in it and I have a much fitter body… omg!!
---
Imagine when she sits down in this!
Melb mum slightly older have sequin skirt but below the knee usually wear out for drinks teamed with T-shirt and maybe casual jacket… but I’m not a stylist so what would I know … seems more than this head those outfits are horrendous

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So she gets hair and makeup for bogan clothing shoot, but doesn’t bother for Stewdio10? Or do they provide that service and just stitch her up?
These Zoe Moss 'photoshoots' are actually her Tinder profile picture shoots, that's the only reason she goes to the trouble of getting her HMU done #catfish
---
It looks like she's just finished work and then her bus shows up.View attachment 2343035View attachment 2343034
Looks like she's waiting for the night rider bus home 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just found these on my phone. Can someone clever add it to the Wiki page.

It was the time she brought bought her own advertising space on Melbourne billboards for no other reason but to promote herself. This one was in the heart of Melbourne city. Can’t remember if it was also the same timeframe she flee to Sydney hoping radio stations would interview and she has the big sook/ tantrum in her hotel room when no one came calling.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.