EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my…what a laugh, 😂
This pig slapper is loving herself sick. Those sequin sets are absolutely hideous and no woman in her right mind would wear that out of the house. How embarrassing to think that this tit looks good.
Someone needs to step up and tell her that she’s way off the mark and just give it up already.
Those damn clod hoppers with the sausage toes hanging out, 🤮
Did someone say PIG 🐷
---
Oh my…what a laugh, 😂
This pig slapper is loving herself sick. Those sequin sets are absolutely hideous and no woman in her right mind would wear that out of the house. How embarrassing to think that this tit looks good.
Someone needs to step up and tell her that she’s way off the mark and just give it up already.
Those damn clod hoppers with the sausage toes hanging out, 🤮
Did someone say PIG?
---
She’s more a sideshow Bob

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Being able to see every detail of a bra under a white top is not a vibe to me. Too me it says cheap and tacky clothing material, not classy and elegant.
If anyone knows where I can find similar blazers, please let me know. I liked them but I’m not buying her crap.
the photoshopping and facetuning/skinny filter is terrible.What a liar.

Reactions: 10
If anyone knows where I can find similar blazers, please let me know. I liked them but I’m not buying her crap.
What about somewhere like Suzanne?
I hope someone can comment, I don’t want anyone to have to spend a cent supporting this lying, fake witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Witchery sells them, as do ASOS. I bought one in bottle green at Country Road three years ago.

Blue Bungalow sells a nice white double-breasted blazer as well ($179 and free delivery).

Portmans sells a very similar pink blazer for $59.95

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dec
Dejcuba sell blazers pretty much identical to these, I've also seen them in Portmans in lots of different colours too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The Iconic is my go-to for everything and I’ve bought a couple of blazers from there recently. Free postage and free returns - refund, exchange or 110% store credit. Not like bullshit Zoe Loss. #notsponsored 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So many suggestions already but my absolute go to for blazers is Portmans and Decjuba. I have a gorgeous white Boucle blazer with gold buttons from portmans and it’s to die for. Decjuba currently have pink options. I agree with you, I like these blazers but Zoe moss and Emmy ain’t getting a single cent from me, ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it normal to take your makeup off after you shower? Have I been doing it all wrong for all these years, by taking mine off before I shower. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it normal to take your makeup off after you shower? Have I been doing it all wrong for all these years, by taking mine off before I shower. 🤔
I think she said she double cleansed, in the shower and then using the micellar water

We now have proof she doesn't quite know how to bathe properly. There is no goddamn way you should have that much makeup still on your face after showering and allegedly washing.

Reactions: 20
duck me she’s an asshole. Orders a pizza for herself but can’t do the same for the kids when they’re in her care. All those poor darlings get is dry steak wraps and rice balls.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I also wondered this! Make up removal before shower makes the most sense, right?!

Reactions: 13
I think she said she double cleansed, in the shower and then using the micellar water

We now have proof she doesn't quite know how to bathe properly. There is no goddamn way you should have that much makeup still on your face after showering and allegedly washing.
I double cleanse in the shower and all my makeup comes off. I don't think Emmy is putting her face under the water.
---
duck me she’s an asshole. Orders a pizza for herself but can’t do the same for the kids when they’re in her care. All those poor darlings get is dry steak wraps and rice balls.
Yes! So true.

Reactions: 15
Witchery sells them, as do ASOS. I bought one in bottle green at Country Road three years ago.

Blue Bungalow sells a nice white double-breasted blazer as well ($179 and free delivery).

Portmans sells a very similar pink blazer for $59.95
Betty Basics and White & Co as well as Evergreen all have them and in true sizes
---
I double cleanse in the shower and all my makeup comes off. I don't think Emmy is putting her face under the water.
---

Yes! So true.
No way did she wash her face and how rough is she on her face 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
---

Yes! So true.
It's like she WANTS to prove to us how bad her personal hygiene is. There is NO WAY she double cleansed in the shower. If she had, her skin would have been completely clean (I double cleanse when taking off my makeup).

Reactions: 11
It's like she WANTS to prove to us how bad her personal hygiene is. There is NO WAY she double cleansed in the shower. If she had, her skin would have been completely clean (I double cleanse when taking off my makeup).
And showing us the makeup pad.
Screen_Recording_20230730_174042_Instagram_exported_51316~2.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.