EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Likely already mentioned- but the pronunciation of capsicun!!!

guessing Vida had a bowl of rice no way she ate podadoes and capiscun salad.
🤢 I'd want plain rice too. That can't be potato salad looks like the slop I make for my chickens as a treat in winter 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_8610.png
For the love of god, would she just stop?? No one need to see this tit content she puts out! She looks rough as guts! I will never understand why brands send her gifts or want to collaborate with her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
EmmyLou is in her gardening era 👩‍🌾 Don BurkeLou
View attachment 2364859
Was there a tornado????
---
View attachment 2364960For the love of god, would she just stop?? No one need to see this tit content she puts out! She looks rough as guts! I will never understand why brands send her gifts or want to collaborate with her.
And there was no reason to show her bra, right? Didn't she say it is old and she didn't even know who made it? She is just an exhibitionist. But maybe there was a reason....I didn't listen to every word.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was there a tornado????
---

And there was no reason to show her bra, right? Didn't she say it is old and she didn't even know who made it? She is just an exhibitionist. But maybe there was a reason....I didn't listen to every word.
She doesn’t wear a singlet or T shirt underneath her pull overs/cardigans???? Would keep it a bit more fresh?
I’ve been on fashion shoots and the models are always fully clothed b4 they hit the set. They get changed behind closed doors with the shoot day stylist and make up artist. They don’t prance around in underwear.

Reactions: 10
This is the first time I’ve noticed the hideous plastic greenery on the front fence too!

Poor neighbours
Me too.
Take note EmmyLou when sharing photos of your kids’ friends.
---

Can they grow south?
She doesn’t wear a singlet or T shirt underneath her pull overs/cardigans???? Would keep it a bit more fresh?
I’ve been on fashion shoots and the models are always fully clothed b4 they hit the set. They get changed behind closed doors with the shoot day stylist and make up artist. They don’t prance around in underwear.
I want to know who these “sooooooo many people” are that supposedly keep asking her about Botox, recipes for slops & crop tops are.

Reactions: 9
have the pancakes grown?
No way! The crop is just too tight and she did mention it had padding. What was the point of showing it off and talking about how big it made her boobs look, only for her to tell off Lia for zooming in a little too close and showing her cleavage?? KEEP YOUR bleeping GROTTY JUMPER ON IF YOU DONT WANT TO SHOW YOUR CLEAVAGE YOU bleeping IDIOT

• Sick
Reactions: 13
To be fair she did warn us that the crops tops will be back.
Screen_Recording_20230808_150236_Instagram_exported_39309~2.jpg
Screen_Recording_20230808_150236_Instagram_exported_43056~2.jpg

---
And of course Emmy doesn't teach her kids to be responsible with money and $50 is just stuffed in a drawer. $50 is a lot of money and it could get lost.
Screen_Recording_20230808_151937_Instagram_exported_15376~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she ever watch what’s filmed back before posting? Silly question I guess but we didn’t need nearly a whole story devoted to her yelling “Roooby, Violet” this morning.

Every time she says Violet I hear Hyacinth Bucket talking about her sister Violet who had room for a pony. ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yuck, wear a tshirt under your hoodie!
Yuck, brush your kid's hair and tie it neatly!
Yuck, prepping chicken rice balls for kids lunchbox, must have stomachs of steel.
How out of touch that she's using her morning to be filmed prepping dinner, everyone else is at work! Go get a job!!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.