EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou really is like a toddlah with their favourite superhero costume. They wear it day in and day out until they find something new and shiny to be obsessed with (please we beg NOT another bikini)

Who looks at that Vibes ✌🏻 tracksuit and thinks yes I’ll spend $170 on that, too want to look as good as AmyLoo McCarthy!! 😂View attachment 2365521
I feel like I should order and send this VIBES trackie to some witch I really hate…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a bit late to the party, but enjoy a screenshot of AmyLou rubbing her nipples to show that the crop top is padded….

but also, why not singlet or shirt underneath?! I thought that was common practice.
Is that a big scar on her tummy or just bad lighting? Looks like a red square.

Poor Vida calling out "I'm here" when her mom was filming C and the other chick doing their skin routine. She probably has to remind her mom a lot of that.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Can anyone confirm if she has actually cooked anything like the sausage rolls out of her book again, I can only recall her potato salad, Mac & cheese and brads choc cake and maybe the sugar loaded “but I dont eat sugar. “ icing

Reactions: 7
Looks like he is going to go ahead and do it regardless? What a loser. 70% no votes lol
How embarrassing but Emmy shared it so “looks like we’re doing this!”. Idiot
Well he’s a pathetic flog then isn’t he. He’s going to draw all the hate to his page, nice work champ 🤣

Reactions: 13
Poor Vida calling out "I'm here" when her mom was filming C and the other chick doing their skin routine. She probably has to remind her mom a lot of that.
Oh my heart when she said that, I felt like saying, yes love, I'm sorry your mother doesn't have any interest in what you're doing because you're not trying to copy her adult behaviour...like your sister is.

Vida marches to her own drummer and I love that. What a kid. I don't, and won't, have kids, but if I did I'd want one like her

Reactions: 9
I will never understand the butter on porridge??? TBF they really don't need the extra saturated fats....

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
No way! The crop is just too tight and she did mention it had padding. What was the point of showing it off and talking about how big it made her boobs look, only for her to tell off Lia for zooming in a little too close and showing her cleavage?? KEEP YOUR bleeping GROTTY JUMPER ON IF YOU DONT WANT TO SHOW YOUR CLEAVAGE YOU bleeping IDIOT
She's obviously forgotten about her "Hot SLUG Summer" phase earlier this year where she wore a white singlet with no bra and 'nipplegate' and posted it all over her stories.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone else see how thick that rice was on Vs sushi. Holy duck. Stop over feeding your child on food that has no nutritional value. Those poor kids will grow up with the worst views on food and how to properly eat thanks to their useless bleeping mother.

Reactions: 13
"Thanks to my girl, Tully!! 🤡

What size are you wearing please, Amy?

Oops, seems she forgot that part and it's always the most important part of her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else see how thick that rice was on Vs sushi. Holy duck. Stop over feeding your child on food that has no nutritional value. Those poor kids will grow up with the worst views on food and how to properly eat thanks to their useless bleeping mother.
I think it’s already too late. They are very unlucky to have inherited their mother’s shape but she does them no favours either. They’re growing up with zero idea of a healthy balance with food.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.