EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freesias smell amazing. Jonquils smell revolting.

I went and looked at Limpdicks AARONLOVEWORLD's Insta.

Some of his 55 followers:

Psychicloveexpert
psychic_25
The Healing crystals
Clairvoyant Shauna
Spiritual Healing
Psychic gem

You cannot make this sh1t up. 🧙‍♀️
I love the way freesias smell.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Freesias smell amazing. Jonquils smell revolting.

I went and looked at Limpdicks AARONLOVEWORLD's Insta.

Some of his 55 followers:

Psychicloveexpert
psychic_25
The Healing crystals
Clairvoyant Shauna
Spiritual Healing
Psychic gem

You cannot make this sh1t up. 🧙‍♀️
Out of his 35 Tiktok followers 3 are 'Stock Dads' and 19 are the same guy 'Power of Publish' :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lou Lou trying to read all The MAC products was hilarious. She truly is an absolute dumb duck.

Her acting shocked that MAC sent her tit?! Babes, you had to have given them your address you dimwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those poor children have no chance of growing up with a good work ethic, with each of their parents displaying none whatsoever. Poor Limpy doesn’t like working 9 to 5? Guess what, neither do my husband or I but it’s what we do to provide for our family. I even have to work two jobs but I’m lucky as one of them is WFH.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Likely already mentioned- but the pronunciation of capsicun!!!

guessing Vida had a bowl of rice no way she ate podadoes and capiscun salad.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.