EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m a bit late to the party, but enjoy a screenshot of AmyLou rubbing her nipples to show that the crop top is paddedā€¦.

but also, why not singlet or shirt underneath?! I thought that was common practice.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm behind so this has probably been mentioned but what's with the glove? She wears the glove to mix the marinade and meat then rinses the glove in water (no soap) and proceeds to touch everything in the kitchen with said glove?? Just don't wear a glove? BacteriaLou just doesn't quite get it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm behind so this has probably been mentioned but what's with the glove? She wears the glove to mix the marinade and meat then rinses the glove in water (no soap) and proceeds to touch everything in the kitchen with said glove?? Just don't wear a glove? BacteriaLou just doesn't quite get it.
I wondered this too. She gave some crappy reason as to why she washed it, but in my head I was just like ā€˜put a new one on then!!ā€™

Reactions: 10
I voted no on promoting her useless cookbook and suggested using Nagi book , please all go vote no

Reactions: 13
Living for the trakie dacks ā¤ Looking good Mumma! šŸ‘– The swelling has gone down a bit. Not too sure about ā€˜vibesā€™ being plastered on the side. The only vibes youā€™d be getting from those pants takes 2 double d batteries and sits on your nightstand

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Wtf is with her and that kitchen glove. Touches everything with it. The cupboard. The fridge. The sauces. The raw chicken. Rinses under water. Repeat all the touching. Yuck yuck yuck

• Sick
Reactions: 17
EmmyLou really is like a toddlah with their favourite superhero costume. They wear it day in and day out until they find something new and shiny to be obsessed with (please we beg NOT another bikini)

Who looks at that Vibes āœŒšŸ» tracksuit and thinks yes Iā€™ll spend $170 on that, too want to look as good as AmyLoo McCarthy!! šŸ˜‚
IMG_8613.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Does she ever watch whatā€™s filmed back before posting? Silly question I guess but we didnā€™t need nearly a whole story devoted to her yelling ā€œRoooby, Violetā€ this morning.

Every time she says Violet I hear Hyacinth Bucket talking about her sister Violet who had room for a pony. ā˜ŗ
When things are sh*t at work just be grateful youā€™re not stuck filming EmilyLoo trying to get the dogs inside the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yuck, wear a tshirt under your hoodie!
Yuck, brush your kid's hair and tie it neatly!
Yuck, prepping chicken rice balls for kids lunchbox, must have stomachs of steel.
How out of touch that she's using her morning to be filmed prepping dinner, everyone else is at work! Go get a job!!!!
11am & sheā€™s flat out prepping dinner. She probably needed a nap to recover before school pickup.
---
I wondered this too. She gave some crappy reason as to why she washed it, but in my head I was just like ā€˜put a new one on then!!ā€™
Or take it off & just wash your hands really well.
---
To be fair she did warn us that the crops tops will be back.View attachment 2365094View attachment 2365093
---
And of course Emmy doesn't teach her kids to be responsible with money and $50 is just stuffed in a drawer. $50 is a lot of money and it could get lost.View attachment 2365105
She sounded kind of p.ssed off that she had $50 (maybe Aaron gave the kids some money from his new business windfall $$$$$$$$$$$$$ šŸ¤£)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.