EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you guys call those flowers? I think I know what they are here.
I call them Ehrlicher ‘jonquils’
Controversial opinion and I want to slap myself for saying this, but I have to agree with old mate and say I love these flowers 🤣

Reactions: 8
Controversial opinion and I want to slap myself for saying this, but I have to agree with old mate and say I love these flowers 🤣
Do the one's you love grow next to the bins???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jonquils is what I know them as and I love their smell. 🤣
They resemble paper whites or tiny daffodils which are similar. Paper whites have a definite love it or hate it odor.
---
Been busy living life and haven’t read since Saturday morning but am 😡😡😡 that Mac has gifted her hundreds of dollars worth of products.

Sent them a message if they don’t respond I’ll need to change some of my products to other brands
Glad I stopped using MAC when they went back to testing on animals due to commerce with China. There are so many better brands.

Reactions: 12
That bleeping trench coat really triggers me with those lapels living their own life.🤣
I'd love to see if it's just like that on LL (because it's too small) or if it's just a crap design.
Maybe a bit of both?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They resemble paper whites or tiny daffodils which are similar. Paper whites have a definite love it or hate it odor.
---

Glad I stopped using MAC when they went back to testing on animals due to commerce with China. There are so many better brands.
Same. Old mate Emmy doesn't care about animals - look at the amount of meat she consumes. The methane coming out of her would be insane.

Reactions: 11
Help a girl out…is the tsunami of motivational spam to excuse her selfish behaviour?

Reactions: 10
I believe she is trying to say Erlicheer but it sounds like ‘early cheers’ as she is saying it like it’s 2 words

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jonquils are the light yellow ones, freesias are the multicoloured ones. Different.
Freesias smell amazing. Jonquils smell revolting.

I went and looked at Limpdicks AARONLOVEWORLD's Insta.

Some of his 55 followers:

Psychicloveexpert
psychic_25
The Healing crystals
Clairvoyant Shauna
Spiritual Healing
Psychic gem

You cannot make this sh1t up. 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Quite fitting they belong to the Narcissus family...

'Narcissus rejected all romantic advances, eventually falling in love with his own reflection in a pool of water, staring at it for the remainder of his life.'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Freesias smell amazing. Jonquils smell revolting.

I went and looked at Limpdicks AARONLOVEWORLD's Insta.

Some of his 55 followers:

Psychicloveexpert
psychic_25
The Healing crystals
Clairvoyant Shauna
Spiritual Healing
Psychic gem

You cannot make this sh1t up. 🧙‍♀️
Limpy has as as much chance of a successful career as his ex de facto..both completely delusional!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Help a girl out…is the tsunami of motivational spam to excuse her selfish behaviour?
She is 100% posting this tit to try and get the attention of one of The Crew. But poor Lou Lou doesn't realize blokes don't give a fuckkkkk.

You were a drunken root babes, Its not that deep.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Had to
Cackle when she read out of if the lip sticks she got was called “gutsy” like her frankengut

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.