EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much rice. Made my tummy hurt And my mouth dry just looking at it
Anyone else see how thick that rice was on Vs sushi. Holy duck. Stop over feeding your child on food that has no nutritional value. Those poor kids will grow up with the worst views on food and how to properly eat thanks to their useless bleeping mother.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Her entire day is dictated by food. Thinking about it, preparing it, fondling it, analysing its worth, consuming it. Thereā€™s no way her kids havenā€™t picked up some of that because itā€™s all theyā€™ve ever known. We often go on about how mean and cheap it is that she never gets her kids take away but to me itā€™s even more than that - food to her is SO bleeping SERIOUS, she canā€™t ever just be like ā€œoh ok yeah, weā€™re in a hurry, weā€™ll grab Maccas in the carā€ with the idea that food is not the driving force of your entire day and a quick completely thoughtless meal sometimes is fine. Itā€™s just dinner, itā€™s not a rocket launch.

Reactions: 22
Um...she washed her hands with possibly just water and wiped them on the germ infested tea towel..........ew!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey kids, and houseguest.... film and look at me in my undies! Why can't she put some pj bottoms on at least in the kitchen of all places.

IMG_6884.jpeg
IMG_6885.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It was 1 bleeping degree when I got up and started WFH at 7am in my Oodie and heater blasting.

How bleeping inappropriate for Sage to be filming her in just her undies. bleeping filthy.

Reactions: 20
Omg she gave Vida that entire Rice Log with 2 bits of dried up chicken for lunch?!?! Poor kid! What is wrong with a wholemeal sanga? Or some fruit and yogurt....Surely this is child abuse?

I loved when the Bee yesterday had enuff of Yo Mummas BS! Lol

IMG_6851.jpeg
IMG_6854.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm a nevernude and grew up in a family where seeing any other family member in underwear would have been a pretty rare thing. I don't understand or like the idea of her wandering around without pants on, in WINTER for no reason and making one her children film it for public consumption.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm a nevernude and grew up in a family where seeing any other family member in underwear would have been a pretty rare thing. I don't understand or like the idea of her wandering around without pants on, in WINTER for no reason and making one her children film it for public consumption.
She's shilling her "VIBES" tracksuit pants - just put some of those on - they would be on her FLOORDrobe in her make up pigsty area like she just walked out of them

Reactions: 7
That was enough rice for my whole family, not one little kidā€™s lunchbox.
Itā€™s Melbourne in winter, put some damn clothes on. Sheā€™s teaching her kids to wear just underwear and film themselves to send to random people - great way to have them get into trouble and in danger.

Reactions: 15
How appropriate that sheā€™s wearing a Crapchia T-shirt and just undies.
Also that ā€œsushiā€ looks absolutely revolting and if her kids donā€™t grow up with food and body issues Iā€™ll eat my [pvo] hat
Sheā€™s atrocious.

Reactions: 10
Has Aaron gone back to mug making as well??

Also why are they involving Sagey? Let him cook now??? Move over Mumma???

IMG_6889.jpeg
IMG_6890.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Nuts it is. I had nuts as a snack today because they are goid for me. 2 fruit and three veg at a minimum each day.

Reactions: 6
Did she just put a knob of budder in the middle of the porridge? She didnā€™t mention that added ingredient šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Emmy. Your clothes don't fit. When you have rolls out the back and the front... YOUR CLOTHES DON'T FIT
Screenshot_20230809-140133~2.png

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.