Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cooking the spag bol “the kids will be at school and it will be busy”. A few stories on “it’s a public holiday… “ :rolleyes:
Also she really has no idea of quantities. This is what she calls tablespoon of peanut paste.
IMG_3696.jpeg

That’s like half a cup!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she ever been to a dawn ceremony on ANZAC Day?

We went along this morning as we normally do, although this year we had friends in two who are visiting from Auckland. I feel so proud to say that the numbers there were higher than I remember in a very long time.

1682401247581.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
EmmyLou Loves #83 - Cooking Schitchels in bikinis that cling, these are a few of Amy's favourite things

(Poor attempt to sing along to the sound of music's Favourite Things)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Emmylou: We don't have any Buttermilk ----- Also Emmylou when making cornbread: I make my OWN buttermilk!???? - Also why are they making Snizzles as she calls them, when she made bolognaise sauce last night when she was "on her game" ffs, she cannot keep track of her own BS!!!

She really wishes she was gripping the wood again!! Instead of being stuck with the pesky kids!!

View attachment 2125599
I thought she said the other day "buttermilk is so easy to make". What she meant was its easy for anyone she's trying to impress so not her kids. Typical narc 🙄

EmmyLou Loves #83 - Cooking Schitchels in bikinis that cling, these are a few of Amy's favourite things

snitchells and sadza and zim gala dinners,
Fondling large meatballs in crusty Camilla’s,
She’s only happy when she’s not with the kids,
These are a few of Em’s favourite things

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
EmmyLou Loves #83: A Brisbane trip to see a fat tit, Zim dinner where she doesn't fit, activating protein while not looking thinner

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her face is just so bleeping triggering.
I am no great beauty but there’s something about her face that is just not right. Like her features are all too close together but her face is so fat so there’s all of this unused real estate. And she’s just not as pretty as she thinks she is. All done up and filtered and trying very hard she scrubs up ok but everyday Emmylou is just yuck to me.

I’ll show my hypocritical self out. My skin care is non existent, I’m a fatty and I don’t wear particularly fashionable nor expensive clothes. I don’t cook fancy dinners. My kids don’t have expensive clothes. I can be a lazy slug around the house. I have my fair share of mental health hurdles. I guess the difference is I don’t put myself, my family nor my life out there for all to critique. I was going to get a bit long winded and introspective but I’ll spare you all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Cooking the spag bol “the kids will be at school and it will be busy”. A few stories on “it’s a public holiday… “ :rolleyes:
Also she really has no idea of quantities. This is what she calls tablespoon of peanut paste.View attachment 2125790
That’s like half a cup!
I'd say the snitchells were for lunch. Half a chicken should be perfect for 1 serve, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Poor Sage wanting fatty foods..my boy this age a bit older loves to eat healthy but lots of food.,grilled chicken breast with lots of Nandos spices with grilled veggies and yoghurt:mint sauce. Use his cooking enthusiasm to make lots of clean healthy food for the family. She’s such a dick!
---
The only conflict she knows is the one her g banger has with her arse every day.
People still Wear g bangers? I thought times had moved on from the 90s and we’re
Now wearing high cut natural fibre underwear!??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
snitchells and sadza and zim gala dinners,
Fondling large meatballs in crusty Camilla’s,
She’s only happy when she’s not with the kids,
These are a few of Em’s favourite things

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha. I was only trying to make it fit in a thread title -but this is awesome!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How does she not know that you just add vinegar or lemon to normal milk to make buttermilk 😮
Oh dear, cookbook author eh?😦

• Haha
I am no great beauty but there’s something about her face that is just not right. Like her features are all too close together but her face is so fat so there’s all of this unused real estate. And she’s just not as pretty as she thinks she is. All done up and filtered and trying very hard she scrubs up ok but everyday Emmylou is just yuck to me.

I’ll show my hypocritical self out. My skin care is non existent, I’m a fatty and I don’t wear particularly fashionable nor expensive clothes. I don’t cook fancy dinners. My kids don’t have expensive clothes. I can be a lazy slug around the house. I have my fair share of mental health hurdles. I guess the difference is I don’t put myself, my family nor my life out there for all to critique. I was going to get a bit long winded and introspective but I’ll spare you all!
In regards to the first part, yep, I was only thinking the other day, her eyes are quite close together and sunken and her brown eyes with her dodgy pigmented skin makes her look extra dirty.

As for the second part - you don't sound like you're pretending to be someone you're not, and I admire that. These "influencers" put their lives on socials, pretending to be holier than thou, when in fact they are no better than you or I, but crack the shits when others don't buy into their narratives. Keep being you x

• Heart
Reactions: 19

You just need to look at my avatar - she has a belly and a face like an over-inflated beach ball.

Reactions: 8
How does she not know that you just add vinegar or lemon to normal milk to make buttermilk 😮
Oh dear, cookbook author eh?😦
How? Does she not?!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

*plus not be awful but Sage did not get a back to school haircut at the start of the school year (January) and still none today. Aaron and Lazylou barely wash themselves and we know the kids are neglected but f****k there are basics.
Wonder if the kids school uniforms are ready and snack boxes washed or still in the school bags?

Reactions: 17
How? Does she not?!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

*plus not be awful but Sage did not get a back to school haircut at the start of the school year (January) and still none today. Aaron and Lazylou barely wash themselves and we know the kids are neglected but f****k there are basics.
Wonder if the kids school uniforms are ready and snack boxes washed or still in the school bags?
I bet 8am tomorrow the poor kid will be at the barbers at the Market getting a hair cut. They will "bump" into Aaron as girls drink smoothies.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.