Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no Afro beats, pier dancing, Anthony and a lot less camel toe. I’m still getting plenty of lol’s here though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
duck off MasterChefLou....................don't ruin Gewürzhaus Spice House.

Reactions: 15
She’s just trying to get some free spices, hate the game not the playa! ✌🏻
---
Fezzas Mummas been serving us LEWKS and trying her hardest!!
D16DB788-3558-4A49-9668-6C958EBF0A1F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
At least she’s on brand with muffing up the pronunciation! I can’t wait til she discovers her German heritage next. That venture has so much scope.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So we mentioned here last week that she has neglected the swimming and boom, she's back, we should be on the payroll.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did school start back today in Vic? I guess Aaron has that to deal with, even thou he has an actual job he has to be at, Unlike yo mumma... she can walky walk, talky talk to Braddles, go to market, go for a leisure swim, no work there!!

Vida will have permanant scarring around her eyes at this rate..... Hopefully the school will ring or send a note home about it?!? Obz neither parent sees an issue, or simply don't care about Vida.

I think we all should become influencers, what a gig hey!! Free tit, Free $$, for doing Fark All!!! Must be nice!! But all good things do come to an end, will be nice to see yo mumma in the CentreSTINK Q!! 😂😂✌🏻✌🏻

IMG_1162.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did school start back today in Vic? I guess Aaron has that to deal with, even thou he has an actual job he has to be at, Unlike yo mumma... she can walky walk, talky talk to Braddles, go to market, go for a leisure swim, no work there!!

Vida will have permanant scarring around her eyes at this rate..... Hopefully the school will ring or send a note home about it?!? Obz neither parent sees an issue, or simply don't care about Vida.

I think we all should become influencers, what a gig hey!! Free tit, Free $$, for doing Fark All!!! Must be nice!! But all good things do come to an end, will be nice to see yo mumma in the CentreSTINK Q!! 😂😂✌🏻✌🏻

View attachment 2127948
Jesus, no more reading tattle at work when these giant photos come up and there's no way to minimise them!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2127948
you have no idea how many times I’ve considered this but thought “eh my life isn’t interesting enough”. She’s taught me that I’d be plenty bloody entertaining…. If I wasn’t legit working 9-5! Like she says she is 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
If you want something to laugh at, pick any photo that Cameltoelou posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another bleeping free facial.

Maybe if she ate healthier instead of ox slop and chicken wings, her skin would be in better condition.

Meanwhile, I can't afford a facial because you know, bills and stuff.

Reactions: 24
1KG of wings all to herself......faaaark me!
The children are with their father AGAIN, she is doing duck all surprisingly.
Who thinks to themselves kids are gone what kind of meat am I going to feast on tonight????
Not only that but prepares it during the day in place of actual paid work....have a toasted sandwich FFS or a salad Lou this is hard to keep watching

• Wow
Reactions: 14
1KG of wings all to herself......faaaark me!
The children are with their father AGAIN, she is doing duck all surprisingly.
Who thinks to themselves kids are gone what kind of meat am I going to feast on tonight????
Not only that but prepares it during the day in place of actual paid work....have a toasted sandwich FFS or a salad Lou this is hard to keep watching
It’s not all to herself.. it’s her and the three different HoochyLou personalities—the dancer, the swimmer and TV presenter.
They’re all very hungry, YOU KNOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another bleeping free facial.

Maybe if she ate healthier instead of ox slop and chicken wings, her skin would be in better condition.

Meanwhile, I can't afford a facial because you know, bills and stuff.
And not promoted as #gifted

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.