Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are school nurses a thing in AU? If so, hopefully a teacher or even the nurse might see her daughter's eyes and stage an intervention. Here's hoping.

In the meantime, if you needed assurance that AI won't replace humans anytime soon, this is surely it:

1682480728240.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you had sound off for facial stories you wouldn't know it was gifted, surely she needs to make it clearer and more transparent. Says she loves her freckles, um you've actually got damaged AF skin!!
Wednesday night putting on some spicy wings, is she expecting a visitor?

Reactions: 14
Honestly Lazylou, the fact that you hardly ever use captions is a disgrace. It's literally two taps and they appear.

Reactions: 13
If you had sound off for facial stories you wouldn't know it was gifted, surely she needs to make it clearer and more transparent. Says she loves her freckles, um you've actually got damaged AF skin!!
Wednesday night putting on some spicy wings, is she expecting a visitor?
Sound on during the facials ruined my lunch. The whimpers and breathing during the treatment was sickening

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Whoever signed off on renewing her contract with Garnier should be fired, she has horrible skin.

Reactions: 18
The response to the where have all the funny tattlers gone question might’ve proven that point; gee whiz it was taken a bit seriously, wasn’t it?! 😂😂😂
Lighten up fellow fezzas and have a laugh at this strange bulbous garden gnome, letting her get you super riled up just ruins your day, not hers!

meanwhile, if she knows she’s not going to get her chest and neck done, why does she fully nude up for a facial? Many a facial I have had, and taking ALL my clothes off has never been a requirement. Her exhibitionism knows no bounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Black hot sauce spicy Wednesday root night incoming.
Wednesday nights are her nonnegotiable child free night regardless of how many nights they have just spent with Aaron. Those poor kids are really just being shuffled around to fit in with her cock chasing.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Nothing transparent about our Amy.

The lack of captions is because she's illiterate and doesn't have anyone on the payroll around to do them for her and/or she's too dumb to turn them on auto.

Reactions: 12
Wednesday nights are her nonnegotiable child free night regardless of how many nights they have just spent with Aaron. Those poor kids are really just being shuffled around to fit in with her cock chasing.
Hope he doesn't eat the chicken wings then touch his 🍆 :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are school nurses a thing in AU? If so, hopefully a teacher or even the nurse might see her daughter's eyes and stage an intervention. Here's hoping.

In the meantime, if you needed assurance that AI won't replace humans anytime soon, this is surely it:

View attachment 2128069
Some have a dedicated nurse, yes, but teachers are good at spotting things and questioning when they think something is NQR.
---
She looks like my big toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hot sauce for a spicy Wednesday night makes Thursday morning spicy as well if you know what I mean💩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Emmylou Loves #83: Pier dancing has stopped, Autumn stock hasn’t dropped, collabs have all flopped and the tops are still cropped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The response to the where have all the funny tattlers gone question might’ve proven that point; gee whiz it was taken a bit seriously, wasn’t it?! 😂😂😂
Lighten up fellow fezzas and have a laugh at this strange bulbous garden gnome, letting her get you super riled up just ruins your day, not hers!

meanwhile, if she knows she’s not going to get her chest and neck done, why does she fully nude up for a facial? Many a facial I have had, and taking ALL my clothes off has never been a requirement. Her exhibitionism knows no bounds.
Agreed! She seems to find ANY excuse to get her clothes off! I am honestly laughing so hard at how much her head and neck resembles a thumb!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's so misleading not disclosing that free facial. It should be paid partnership as in exchange for the facial EL is sharing it on her Instagram. That is some form of agreement.

Not many fan girls would be able to afford one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.