Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I had the absolute pleasure of observing this raving lunatic in the wild in the virgin lounge this morning. Everyone in the Melbourne uniform of black, black, and black, quietly going about their business, then a flamingo clomping around the place, maniacally talking into her phone, loudly giggling with nobody, and generally looking like a nutcase.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

rita.margs

$79.95 for a blouse. $109.95 for “culottes”.
Get a pair in EVERY COLOUR WAY. HoochyLou, please. I’ve just received my Centrelink payment cos my ex has pretty much financially cut me off. I cried, legit cried when i found it they’d finally processed it. I had to tell the kidlets we couldn’t get Maccas cos I couldn’t afford it. I’m not dropping almost $600 on your clothes. I’m going to treat my kidlets to some fkn Maccas.

(sorry for the emotional rant.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

MostSegsualNarc

VIP Member
Thanks @StickyTapeTits & @rita.margs for the new thread & title 👏👏

Just casually jumping in here to post my 1001st post - hitting VIP status after just 6 months of following the shit shows that are mostly CuntyLou & PsychoSophieG 😂😂🥳🥳🥂🥂

Thanks to all the nutjob influencers (🙄) who've made it way too easy to reach this milestone - and for my fellow Tattlers who are hilarious, ruthless & the best motherfucking detectives going around (nothing gets past you bitches) 👏👏❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

exflighty

VIP Member
EmmyLou Loves #83 - Cooking Schitchels in bikinis that cling, these are a few of Amy's favourite things

(Poor attempt to sing along to the sound of music's Favourite Things)
snitchells and sadza and zim gala dinners,
Fondling large meatballs in crusty Camilla’s,
She’s only happy when she’s not with the kids,
These are a few of Em’s favourite things

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Emmylou Loves #83: Pier dancing has stopped, Autumn stock hasn’t dropped, collabs have all flopped and the tops are still cropped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

notgifted

VIP Member
Her plane got cancelled this morning and now won't land until 6:20. 🤣🤣🤣 The "Gala" starts at 6pm.
Could you imagine the screaming down the phone of. "Don't you know who I am?"
You can thank me guys, I manifested this flight cancellation for her, I wrote it in my journal. Thanks 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I’m not a violent person, but I’d love to slam her round meaty head into that bowl a few times to try and activate her brain cells.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Her face is just so fucking triggering.
I am no great beauty but there’s something about her face that is just not right. Like her features are all too close together but her face is so fat so there’s all of this unused real estate. And she’s just not as pretty as she thinks she is. All done up and filtered and trying very hard she scrubs up ok but everyday Emmylou is just yuck to me.

I’ll show my hypocritical self out. My skin care is non existent, I’m a fatty and I don’t wear particularly fashionable nor expensive clothes. I don’t cook fancy dinners. My kids don’t have expensive clothes. I can be a lazy slug around the house. I have my fair share of mental health hurdles. I guess the difference is I don’t put myself, my family nor my life out there for all to critique. I was going to get a bit long winded and introspective but I’ll spare you all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Is Limpy there to supervise access again? She is never alone with TheChildren. I seriously think she can’t cope with them at all.
Nup think he’s just lost and alone. Nothing and no one in his life. He can barely hold a job.
This narrative that she cant have the kids and he’s there to supervise is so far fetched. They’re both losers. They sponge off each other. She needs him and he needs her.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

hotpussy

VIP Member
Why does she always announce at the Garner events that’s she’s “THE amabassador” ? It really shits me.. isn’t she “ONE of THE ambassadors?”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Soft like Butter

Emmylou was giving us African spice with her Crew & oxtail stew, but lately she’s been dull…until this weekend when she cums with Christian hull

so interesting how hard she went with the Afro dancing on the pier, at home and eating with her hands to nothing!
And I am loving that everything on the insta tea page that was said about her, she’s now trying to debunk by taking the kids for new clothes, taking them on an outting, buying them scones & cheesecake but asking if they will share with her 🙄
Mentioning they’ve been with her basically for 2wks cause Aaron’s been busy with work!
we see through you emmy boo boo

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Thing is ZimLou may be claiming to fit into this welcoming community but the chances are she wouldn't be able to find Zimbabwe on a map.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

FeelsLikeBudder

Chatty Member
Ok The slapping of the meat - many Asian dumpling recipes mix mince in one direction. Usually because it’s easier to get a good consistent mix this way. What happens is it’s actually the agitation of the meat that counts. Usually an acid like salt is used to help. What this does is ALIGN or bind (not activate for the moron that is SlapperLou who reads here) the protein for a more spongy, bouncy meatball. The more you work the mince the more coagulant it becomes and holds together. If you put mince in a food processed and mix you’ll notice the change in texture. Great for dumplings but I’d assume absolutely shit for meatballs and rissoles.
Slapping the dear life out of mince they way she does is just for exhibition and it is ridiculous and all for show. Look at me, I’m Asian no wait I’m African-no wait, you’re a dickehead SlappyLou. I’m also happy to be corrected on any of the above info but as far as I know that’s the reasoning.

• Haha
Reactions: 36