Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So your son walks in who you possibly haven’t seen since Weds and you can’t even put your phone down to go and give him a hug??! witch! 😤

Honestly, how does Lia wake up in the morning and get out of bed to go to work!!! On what planet is filming DawnFraserLou a fulfilling way to spend a day! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m sure Lia hates it, or she’s getting paid well. Old Leah didn’t last, imagine the tit they see behind the actual footage that gets shown.

Reactions: 10
I really thought this was an ad. The glass looks like an old school Vegemite glass.

I also refuse to share the Anzac Day photo EL posted on her stories. She really has no idea what she is doing.

View attachment 2125266
I didn't watch the reel, but thought it was an ad too, first thing I did was look at the caption to see who this paid partnership/colab/ad was with. Weird that she made this and shared it out of the goodness of your heart....

Reactions: 4
As someone mentioned here earlier, the pic she posted for Anzac Day lists all wars and conflicts except WW1. She has absolutely no idea of the significance of Anzac Day. She doesn’t know the difference between Anzac and Rememberance Day. Then follows up with a slutty pic of herself at the beach. Ignorant self absorbed grifter.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
If this was taken this morning she literally/ metaphorically walked past the ANZAC memorial in Port Melbourne. Wouldn’t think to bring her kids down at 10am.
So much this.

She literally and metaphorically walks past anything that is not in her tiny self-absorbed world. Her ignorance is a choice, there's no excuse for that, dumb as dogshit or not. What a way to bring up kids, she leaves all the learning to the school.

There's still time for her to come out with "happy ANZAC day" when the biscuits are served. She's the full dickehead package,

Reactions: 18
Did Cam’s friends mother give DumbarseLou permission to film her daughter? Methinks no. She looks uncomfortable.

Maybe I’ve got no fashion sense but these type of flowy matching sets look ugly to me. Not a fan!
---
I’ve only seen influencers wearing this type of thing no one irl

You’ve got me there… I used to think they were hideous too 😅 like linen pjs. But they have grown on me as a comfy shopping outfit etc. I refuse to be a Lorna Jane girl - I can’t understand how those tight leggings compressing your tummy all day can be comfortable!

Reactions: 5
Usually I listen to her stories with the sound off but I just made the mistake of hearing her mispronounce the word schnitzel multiple times. It’s SCHNITZEL not ‘snitchel’ Amylou!!!! She gives me a migraine. 🤪🤪
---
Ahhh chicken snitchells, it's been a while
Snap x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Holds the anzacs biccies in her hand 🥴 whyyyy!!

I also was waiting for some special K to go into that smoothie this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Emmylou: We don't have any Buttermilk ----- Also Emmylou when making cornbread: I make my OWN buttermilk!???? - Also why are they making Snizzles as she calls them, when she made bolognaise sauce last night when she was "on her game" ffs, she cannot keep track of her own BS!!!

She really wishes she was gripping the wood again!! Instead of being stuck with the pesky kids!!

IMG_0995.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Serious question!? How can this illiterate dumb duck still not pronounce Schnitzel!?

IT'S NOT SLITZEL!?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.