Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone mentioned here earlier, the pic she posted for Anzac Day lists all wars and conflicts except WW1. She has absolutely no idea of the significance of Anzac Day. She doesn’t know the difference between Anzac and Rememberance Day. Then follows up with a slutty pic of herself at the beach. Ignorant self absorbed grifter.
In my country people don't know the difference between Veteran's day and Memorial day. Some people are dumb.

Reactions: 7
Seeing as its a day to remember, how can we forget the past cpl of weeks?!? Lmao

IMG_0850.jpeg
IMG_0380.jpeg
IMG_0382.jpeg
IMG_0387.jpeg
IMG_0594.jpeg
IMG_0790.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Am I being sensitive, or is this just not quite right on Anzac Day morning? Show some respect.
Nope the only way this would be ok was if she mentioned the sacrifice of others have allowed her to enjoy this beautiful day … but still some clothes on today it’s actually a day of mourning

Reactions: 9
I was actually going to ask something about the swimming. I grew up in a povvo place where we didn’t have swimming lessons at school and no one had pools. So I’m a very very average swimmer at best. But, if she good? Like is her form good? Cos from what she says, she was almost a professional 😆
Short answer? No!
Long answer? Hell no!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Short answer? No!
Long answer? Hell no!
No. It's literally like me putting bathers on and chatting into my phone about how to swim. The way she talks down to people everyday about the most basic thing, the whole thing just blows my mind.

Reactions: 9
Another thing I've noticed lately that she can't pronounce, ice cream. She says it like ice gream

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
You’ve got me there… I used to think they were hideous too 😅 like linen pjs. But they have grown on me as a comfy shopping outfit etc. I refuse to be a Lorna Jane girl - I can’t understand how those tight leggings compressing your tummy all day can be comfortable!
Oh it’s the matchy matchy I’m not a fan of. I’d like the flowy pants with a plain top or the top with jeans? I’m really not a fashionista haha

Will they be TIKTOK sHitZel wraps or what?
---
Will sad Limpy Love come over for a vegan wrap again?
---
Which pair of bikinis will Mumma wear today?

the questions are endless

• Haha
What is with that smoothie reel? We all know she NEVER makes them, let alone consumes them. We all know you go for a bag of cheezels at 2pm, Amy, not a smoothie ...
---

She's so stupid that she's posted a photo of a memorial that doesn't even list WWI - it starts with WWII and then lists the other major conflicts after that.
The only conflict she knows is the one her g banger has with her arse every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder if this cooking in her crusty floral G Bangers will become a thing?. I mean this is a perfectly normal occurrence right! Isn’t this just what we all do on a cold Melbourne day.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.