Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Thanks to @StickyTapeTits for the suggestion!
Your Wizz Fizz, steak wraps & worn in Wittner boots are in the post.

(also, first time I’ve created a new thread, so hopefully I’ve done it right.)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks @StickyTapeTits & @rita.margs for the new thread & title 👏👏

Just casually jumping in here to post my 1001st post - hitting VIP status after just 6 months of following the tit shows that are mostly CuntyLou & PsychoSophieG 😂😂🥳🥳🥂🥂

Thanks to all the nutjob influencers (🙄) who've made it way too easy to reach this milestone - and for my fellow Tattlers who are hilarious, ruthless & the best motherfucking detectives going around (nothing gets past you witches) 👏👏❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Thanks @rita.margs for the new thread!

I was waiting for the phone to drop out of her pocket!!!! 😂

So if Treena was been with SueLyn all week why have the whole family not done anything together with the 3 sisters and the cousins?? We haven’t seen them together since the first weekend she was here. Weird to come all this way and have totally separate visits 🤷🏻‍♀️
It sure is! A day somewhere would have been nice. Just to get everyone out their local suburb.

I cannot pack at the last minute. I bet EL will buy something new at the airport.

Reactions: 8
Last week when Treena was at HoldMyCamera Lou’s, SueLyn was there flat out. Something’s not adding up….. towards the end of Treena’s unwanted guest appearances on stories, she was beginning to get pissed off at having the iPhone shoved in her face. She’s either had enough of having her every meal scrutinized OR has had a blow up with her blown up sister about the mum

Reactions: 25
Last week when Treena was at HoldMyCamera Lou’s, SueLyn was there flat out. Something’s not adding up….. towards the end of Treena’s unwanted guest appearances on stories, she was beginning to get pissed off at having the iPhone shoved in her face. She’s either had enough of having her every meal scrutinized OR has had a blow up with her blown up sister about the mum
Hopefully the latter Lou deserves to be called to account
---
Holy tit bags, I was hoping to find something to give me a laugh and didn’t have to look far at all 😂😂
Its my birthday Fezzas, I hope Lou could go live for us tonight so I can get a legitimate shout out 🤣
Happy Birthday @notgifted ill have a sugar free Nobu bar in your honour

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone asked where she went today - it's the Enchanted Forest in Arthur's Seat , Victoria (Mornington Peninsula). It's about a 90km drive from home in the Mitsubishi - 1hr 10 min one way. They have a cafe, a kiosk, picnic area for sitting on the grass with a blanket and park benches and tables. It was the perfect day for it - hope those kids enjoyed themselves. We drove past today - I think Mr. Veneers actually accelerated when I told him EmmyLou was there 🤣 Thank goodness for Kwells.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Someone asked where she went today - it's the Enchanted Forest in Arthur's Seat , Victoria (Mornington Peninsula). It's about a 90km drive from home in the Mitsubishi - 1hr 10 min one way. They have a cafe, a kiosk, picnic area for sitting on the grass with a blanket and park benches and tables. It was the perfect day for it - hope those kids enjoyed themselves. We drove past today - I think Mr. Veneers actually accelerated when I told him EmmyLou was there 🤣 Thank goodness for Kwells.
It sounds like a lovely place, somewhere where Skiddylou isn’t welcome 🤗
---
Hopefully the latter Lou deserves to be called to account
---

Happy Birthday @notgifted ill have a sugar free Nobu bar in your honour
Oh thank you, no frozen Noshu carrot cake in the freezer ?

Reactions: 10
Holy tit bags, I was hoping to find something to give me a laugh and didn’t have to look far at all 😂😂
Its my birthday Fezzas, I hope Lou could go live for us tonight so I can get a legitimate shout out 🤣
Happy Birthday @notgifted (again lol)! I think I missed your month long skin care regime for the big day?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone summon the karma gods whilst watching that story and willing her phone to fall out of her pocket?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Happy Birthday Fezza! 🎂

I'm going to toast you with a lovely hot cup of tea and a leftover muffin 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She screeches out "go Camellia" as she's hurtling down a slide. It's gravity and low friction you absolute fool EL. At this stage of the slide there's not much else C can do, but go.

There's so much she doesn't do for them, but she's got to screech and make it about her. She's had the best school holidays so I guess that's all that matters.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Happy Birthday @notgifted. I hope you had a hot dog from a thermos- NO SAUCE and an African corn cake as dry as a cows ass for your birthday cake. 🎉🎉🎉 And a jig on a pier to round out your day. 🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.