EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep the pre and post op diet was bleeping rough man. EL could not stick to it even if her jaw was wired shut!
Exactly.
Actually grinds my gears a bit when people so quickly say she's had WSL.
It's not a walk in the park, before or after.
There's no way she could have hidden it, even being off stories for a week.
I'm just sad she hasn't had a dumping episode and actually tit herself 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Exactly.
Actually grinds my gears a bit when people so quickly say she's had WSL.
It's not a walk in the park, before or after.
There's no way she could have hidden it, even being off stories for a week.
I'm just sad she hasn't had a dumping episode and actually tit herself 😂😂😂
Wasnt the dumping episode in Myers.:poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd literally rather starve to death than eat that disgusting ox tail slop 🤢🤢🤢
No wonder Vida has food issues - maybe try serving the poor kid something even remotely appealing 🙄😡
These kids are going to have the worst relationship with food & their bodies ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Must've charged it up as its usually flat and nowhere to be seen.
She wouldn't realise its basically a larger version of her phone as all those letters, numbers and symbols on the keyboard would be a tad confusing for the illiterate one.
It wasn’t even hers, she has a MacBook, that yes, usually is flat and nowhere to be seen
---
EL has just discovered that Woolies discount their chicken when they need to clear them.View attachment 2109230
Why is she even getting a chicken when she’d already made dinner this morning? Kids refusing to eat more of her crap cooking?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just noticed the two baskets of washing waiting to be folded and put away.View attachment 2109484
She said on the weekend she folded the washing but there was no way she was going to put it away! 🙄

Also, she’s been saying for weeks she was going to meet up with Christian - why is she only booking flights now, so close to flying out, when they’d be there absolute most expensive??? I know she’s lazy but seriously?? Booking 2 days before you leave! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She said on the weekend she folded the washing but there was no way she was going to put it away! 🙄

Also, she’s been saying for weeks she was going to meet up with Christian - why is she only booking flights now, so close to flying out, when they’d be there absolute most expensive??? I know she’s lazy but seriously?? Booking 2 days before you leave! 🤷🏻‍♀️
She was booking for Sydney though. When she talked about meeting the filthy disgrace, I'm sure she said Qld?

Reactions: 9
This just makes me sad 😞. Poor kids are on holidays all they’ve done is hang around Melbourne, her work their dads a fizz wizz factory and the basics. And here she is booking a flight for 1 for mwah herself ofcourse to Sydney. And v is trying to get some cuddles in hanging off her mum. Then she says I guess we are going to dads. Amylou responds it’s dads weekend. Why would V say I’m gonna miss you mum. ? Why is Lou expecting her to say that. Dad probably does more fun stuff then again. These kids have had 2 holidays go by and have really been nowhere. I feel for them. My daughters first week has been jam packed with real fun we’ve been away for a short trip to Canberra play dates and movies. Poor kids that’s all I can say. These photos arnt very lovingly as a parent. She never seemed content and really happy with them. It just seems put on and a real effort is made to look happy.
Our kids have been entertained by screens all holidays (a few friends over and some holiday classes too) but largely screens while we both work full time. The guilt I have is huge so I over compensate on weekends but at least we do something nice then!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You can be on the injections long term (Durimine is short term) I’m on Saxenda and working with a dietician. I’d put on a lot of weight from a life changing migraine medication and nothing I did was changing it. I’m slowly losing weight and my GP and neurologist have told me that like any other medical condition, some people may need to stay on the meds long term. Others can slowly come off it and won’t regain weight. The main thing while on it is to eat nutrient dense food & work on healthy habits and not restrict your calories too low so that you are less likely to regain it. It’s a tool not a magic wand.
how are you finding saxenda? I’ve asked my doc about it? Just having a think? Good luck with it all!! Agree it’s all a tool and part mental change

Reactions: 3
Interrupting this tit show to say -

10 more posts til I make VIP status! 🥳🥂

C'mon, SkiddyLou - give us an extra special day so I can crack the grand 🤞😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What does she have against putting the washing away? Her house looks like a dump because she doesn't put stuff away.

There's no reason why the kids couldn't fold their own washing ... one of my friends has four kids aged from 6 to 13 who each have their own washing baskets (1 each for dirty and clean) - once she's done the washing she gives it back to them in their clean basket and they're responsible for folding and putting it away - they get a magnet on their chore chart for doing so, which contributes to their pocket money.

She's boring us now ... her threads used to build to be several pages a day; it's definitely slowing down of late.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.