EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m baffled - I don’t think she’s had surgery nor do I think it’s Ozempic for the reasons above. I’m on Saxenda and that also reduces appetite and you stop thinking about food all the time. There is no way with her obsession with talking about gosh that she’s on either of them.

Reactions: 12
Can confirm regarding the gastric sleeve, my better half had the sleeve in early Jan. The pre op diet and post op diet, as you've just described is exactly what the mrs has done. LL exhibits none of the pre or post op steps that are required for the gastric sleeve.
Clamy lou. Exhibits nothing rational at all.

Reactions: 4
I just saw sage on tv. News report about the wizz fizz celebration. He was in the background

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can confirm regarding the gastric sleeve, my better half had the sleeve in early Jan. The pre op diet and post op diet, as you've just described is exactly what the mrs has done. LL exhibits none of the pre or post op steps that are required for the gastric sleeve.
Yep the pre and post op diet was bleeping rough man. EL could not stick to it even if her jaw was wired shut!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hope your other half is doing well on her new normal diet @slap2fish2gether . I can't imagine it is an easy journey.
This hag is a joke with her warped ideas on dieting.

Reactions: 9
“Its been 19 days since my last confession...”

I’m ashamed to say, I cut meat with scissors.. but only to trim off the fat cos I feel I have better control so there is less wasted (probably need sharper knives)

I also had a steak wrap today *flinches*.. but I only had 80g of eye fillet and not a whole side of the cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Spotted her at Neds this morning. Kids were in the car.. Selfish witch bought herself a coffee and breadstick. Ate it in the car infront of the kids.. kids got nothing. Very sad. Kids also looks miserable. I sat there in shock.
Is anyone actually surprised at this? Not me. She's a selfish bleep & the worst egg donor going around. Those kids always look sad - the only one that sometimes looks a little bit happy is Camellia, and no doubt that's cos she's Mumma's little protege 🙄

Reactions: 14
I’m throwing my $2 in. The thigh bruising and skid marks are the hallmarks of Saxenda. It also slows the gut transit time so explains the bloat. The sizing up over Easter just shows her 12 week treatment plan is up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m throwing my $2 in. The thigh bruising and skid marks are the hallmarks of Saxenda. It also slows the gut transit time so explains the bloat. The sizing up over Easter just shows her 12 week treatment plan is up.
I don’t know how I even qualify to be an adult when the words “skid marks” have me laughing, every single time 😅
---
Maybe she’s addicted to laxatives and it makes her tit out her guts contents

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t know how I even qualify to be an adult when the words “skid marks” have me laughing, every single time 😅
---
Maybe she’s addicted to laxatives and it makes her tit out her guts contents
Now there's a thought!! ODing on laxatives after gorging could be the answer.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
F95FEDAB-1BDA-4542-8DFE-A6A004E8E061.png
The dirty shoes. The
Clacking around. The no idea about anything. She really is a door knob. How this woman has come this far in life is beyond me.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.