EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picnic is just every day food for them. Part of the entertainment and excitement of doing a holiday activity is eating something different. Even if she was arguing that she was packing a picnic for ‘economic reasons’ (which let’s face it if questioned she would say it was to save money cos Mumma work hard for the money) she could still pack different food and some little packets of chips, tiny teddies or something fun that kids get on treat days.

And WTF - stop trying to make rice balls a thing!! There’s arancini balls or rice in a bowl. That’s it.
1681877081251.gif

And what moron doesn’t know how to make a sweet chilli and Mayo wrap without a ‘recipe’?? Seriously, I fear for our future…
54CE8490-34E3-46E4-A813-D270C6225615.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That picnic is just every day food for them. Part of the entertainment and excitement of doing a holiday activity is eating something different. Even if she was arguing that she was packing a picnic for ‘economic reasons’ (which let’s face it if questioned she would say it was to save money cos Mumma work hard for the money) she could still pack different food and some little packets of chips, tiny teddies or something fun that kids get on treat days.

And WTF - stop trying to make rice balls a thing!! There’s arancini balls or rice in a bowl. That’s it.
View attachment 2111308
And what moron doesn’t know how to make a sweet chilli and Mayo wrap without a ‘recipe’?? Seriously, I fear for our future…
View attachment 2111318
She is the creator of putting sweet chilli sauce and mayo and chicken on a wrap. It's her own recipe. She came up with. All by herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That list of food is outrageous. Amy, please dress Vida in a clean shirt.

Reactions: 9
100% this day trip is gifted as there is no way she would tag them if there's nothing in it for her.

Reactions: 20
All caught up.

I saw that giant bag and thought it was her travel bag for Brisbane!

All that food. I couldn't be bothered taking all that, plus I'm paranoid about food poisoning. I would just take fruit, museli bar and water. It's easier to buy something there.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All caught up.

I saw that giant bag and thought it was her travel bag for Brisbane!

All that food. I couldn't be bothered taking all that, plus I'm paranoid about food poisoning. I would just take fruit, museli bar and water. It's easier to buy something there.
It’s so weird. It’s not a cost thing as it wouldn’t be cheaper to buy and prepare all that food than it would be to buy an appropriate amount of lunch for the 4 or them while they’re out, as a treat!

Reactions: 15
Why can't she do brekky at home, load up the kids with some warm.porridge (this morning was super cold!), Pack a snack for the car, buy food there for lunch, then go get some fish and chips later in the Arvo and have it down on the beach?! Seriously. She lives in her little port Melbourne/Albert Park/South Melbourne bubble she has no fkn idea.

We go down to the morn pen often and there is always something new for the kids to do around there

Reactions: 16
She hasn't mentioned her Afrobeats or basketball crew lately?
Is try to find a root Wednesday still on?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She hasn't mentioned her Afrobeats or basketball crew lately?
Is try to find a root Wednesday still on?
She has an attention span similar to Dory in Finding Nemo - she's prob long forgotten Afro Beats and is prepping for the next gig she'll also fail miserably at 🙄😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.