EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irrational rage I felt in my soul watching her tuck those bacon & egg muffins not once, but TWICE. Why can’t she just go through a Maccas drive-thru on the way? It’s literally the same food, probably tastier, but without all the tucking & bleeping around.
Haha as I watched those egg tuck stories I thought of all my fellow TTT’s (Traumatised and Triggered Tattler’s) 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hahahahahahahahaha you guys crack me up. These threads are always fire even on the slow days. I'm sitting at work in actual fits of laughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
one of the best things about day trips is getting treat food! hot chips and nuggets or whatever. her poor kids 😞
That’s what I thought. Make it easy on yourself and buy something there as a treat for the kids!! That way you don’t have to do all that manic prep and lug that massive bag of food around. Spend some bleeping money on them!!

Reactions: 15
It’s 9am (on the clock), so presumably the kids already ate breakfast? She’s got:
- egg and bacon muffins (how sad that Vida was shocked EL was going to eat one, she knows mumma’s disordered eating habits well)
- box of chicken crimpies
- chicken wraps
- full bag of grapes
- four apples
- cheese sticks (multiple per person)
- Noshu bars
- giant rice balls (each must be a meal sized serve of rice?!)
- leftover roast chicken

That is a crazy amount of food?!?
i think its to compensate for being an emotionally and spiritually barren mother. If she can show she is feeding them and keeps busy cooking and packing then she doesn't have to spend as much time time actually with them as people. So she cooks way more than is needed, to look like she cares and is involved in their welfare when instead she's doing the opposite. If she won't help them out Sage in a few years will ask to join a gym himself and get fit and cook his own meals if he's aware of nutrition and that his mother is useless. She loads up on the carbs for them as its cheap. White rice has no nutritional value!
What's wrong with yummy fresh wholemeal rolls today with fresh chicken and buy a nice milkshake each when there? so odd..

Reactions: 24
And in the two weeks these kids have been on school holidays, she couldn't find a bleeping few hours to take poor Vida to the doctor to get her eyes checked? They're getting crustier by the day. I only have tiny flare ups on my eyelids and they hurt when flared and itchy.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
And in the two weeks these kids have been on school holidays, she couldn't find a bleeping few hours to take poor Vida to the doctor to get her eyes checked? They're getting crustier by the day. I only have tiny flare ups on my eyelids and they hurt when flared and itchy.
I bet she's waiting for it to get worse while she's away and then leave the responsibility to Aaron.

• Angry
Those muffins will get cold again you stupid moron. Who gives a flying duck what your wearing. Just eat your muffins
OMG just came to say the same thing!!! She reheats them and then they sit there going cold again while she shows us for the gazillionth time that she’s been a jockey in a past life!!

God bless Vida for saying she wasn’t eating one! 🤣🤣🤣 The look on RonaldMcDonaldLou’s face!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For us who are blocked, where is she off too with all that food? Another day trip into the city?

Reactions: 1
For us who are blocked, where is she off too with all that food? Another day trip into the city?
They are going to the Mornington Peninsula to go to an Enchanted park or something that’s probably #gifted #compensatedcollaboration as no way she’d pay out of her pocket!!!

• Sad
I bet she's waiting for it to get worse while she's away and then leave the responsibility to Aaron.
TBH this hasn't just popped up overnight, it's been festering for some time. He has no excuse not to do anything himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
There is no way this is not a freebie prove me wrong stingylou and tell us you paid over $200 for these gorgeous kids to go tree surfing and tube sliding. You could have always thrown in a chair lift ride at Arthurs Seat too.....maybe a freebie you can scam for next school holidays

OMG just came to say the same thing!!! She reheats them and then they sit there going cold again while she shows us for the gazillionth time that she’s been a jockey in a past life!!

God bless Vida for saying she wasn’t eating one! 🤣🤣🤣 The look on RonaldMcDonaldLou’s face!! 🤣🤣🤣
An overweight jockey at that! Quick - into the sauna AmyLou

• Haha
how are you finding saxenda? I’ve asked my doc about it? Just having a think? Good luck with it all!! Agree it’s all a tool and part mental change
It’s been really good for me so far. I’ve not had any real side effects apart from constipation which I’ve been able to manage. A lot of my weight gain has been from a medication which has changed my life so I’m working against it but this has been the only real thing that has worked.

I’ve been slow in increasing dose but it’s really helped with my appetite and portion control. I’m trying the highest dose now but still trying to eat well/as much as possible to reduce the chance of regain when/if I go off it. I’m also working with a dietician to make sure that I’m eating enough calories and getting good nutrition.

It’s definitely not a magic wand because to be successful you do need to really be mindful of what you are eating etc. This just makes it much easier to eat less.

• Heart
Thanks Fezzas for the day trip ideas 🤣 Now if she could just take our advice and let the kids have some hot chips instead of rancid rice balls, salmonella chicken and fondled wraps……
Prob a bleeping paid collab though, this bleep wouldn't pay for the kids to go anywhere decent.

• Haha
  • Sad
You’ve all said it already - all that food for one afternoon.
Wonder if mumma is going to try the tree surfing and tubing. She’ll have to out do the kids and make it all about her.
Look at that pudgy face. She needs to lay off the chicken crimpies and all the hidden snacks she consumes.

* vida day 3 in the same top.
*if only she had a microwave- to heat those fatty breakfast muffins🤭
*so much cheese and filling in those wraps

Attachments

• Sick
This place. She’s not following them so I’m assuming she’s paying out of her own pocket! But mumma will probably show them her IG page and grift something free!
7FD87A9D-2B15-44B0-96C8-A3E67BF12F20.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.