EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
packing enough food for ten people

the egg tucking!

cooking egg muffins three hours before they are to be eaten

her filthy nails getting all in the wraps 🤢
---
How much bleeping food do they need to take for a day trip!!!!!!!!
right?!! i’ve seen people pack less food for a three day camping trip

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Dietician-Loo, back at it again, showing us how dumb she really is.

Talking about apples at the shops not looking fresh as they ‘don’t have that shine’….that would be wax/preservatives/not a sign of freshness.

She truely is a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
one of the best things about day trips is getting treat food! hot chips and nuggets or whatever. her poor kids 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 36
The irrational rage I felt in my soul watching her tuck those bacon & egg muffins not once, but TWICE. Why can’t she just go through a Maccas drive-thru on the way? It’s literally the same food, probably tastier, but without all the tucking & bleeping around.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The irrational rage I felt in my soul watching her tuck those bacon & egg muffins not once, but TWICE. Why can’t she just go through a Maccas drive-thru on the way? It’s literally the same food, probably tastier, but without all the tucking & bleeping around.
Why can't she buy little round things to cook the eggs in then she won't have to bleeping tuck, tuck, tuck!!! Why are her kids so particular? And doesn't everyone know apples are shiny because of wax? She is a moron. Did anyone else hear Vida say at the end that she wasn't hungry? The video clicked off after that, frozen on Amy's confused dace.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why can't she buy little round things to cook the eggs in then she won't have to bleeping tuck, tuck, tuck!!! Why are her kids so particular? And doesn't everyone know apples are shiny because of wax? She is a moron. Did anyone else hear Vida say at the end that she wasn't hungry? The video clicked off after that, frozen on Amy's confused dace.
I don't even think it's the kids that want their eggs tucked, it literally makes no difference so I seriously don't understand why the obsession with doing it! Especially when some of them get double-tucked, whhyyy??? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE?? Has she ever actually said why she does it?
Also, love that only yesterday it was mentioned on here that going into the city isn't a day trip and maybe she should head to Mornington or somewhere out of town... next minute! she must be reading here every night surely?

Reactions: 28
I’m so sorry bc it’s been said at least 10 times before me, but
WHY
SO
MUCH
FOOD???????????????
I honestly believe Maccas has more nutritional value than her bland, colourless, starchy food.

Reactions: 23
She has touched, Slaughtered, Mangled, the fckn Muffins so much... they would be tough as leather!! I want to tuck her chins into her oogy fat head!!! Like she is doing to those stupid muffins!! I would not eat as much food as she has packed in a month!! OMG!!! Why is she so dumb?!?!?! Why is she free to roam society??? Lock her up , shes cooked!!

IMG_0795.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How many times a week are those kids eating egg bacon and cheese muffins a week ? She makes herself oats they never seem to just have cereal or toast. Don’t howl me down but Sage is clearly overweight and Camelia looks pretty solid as well.
Not picking on the kids but stating the obvious, that wrap C had yesterday for lunch had at least 300gms of steak, then they went for afternoon tea. She is clearly feeding them way too many calories per day.
And why is she always rushing rushing rushing … it’s always hectic. Sah busy 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Thanks Fezzas for the day trip ideas 🤣 Now if she could just take our advice and let the kids have some hot chips instead of rancid rice balls, salmonella chicken and fondled wraps……

Reactions: 27
We all know how this selfish witch loves to spend hundreds of dollars (sometimes in one day!) on eating out for herself so the why the duck can't she spend some money on the kids getting something nice to eat when out?!?!
Would be better than anything she's fondled.
duck she's a witch!

Reactions: 17
It’s 9am (on the clock), so presumably the kids already ate breakfast? She’s got:
- egg and bacon muffins (how sad that Vida was shocked EL was going to eat one, she knows mumma’s disordered eating habits well)
- box of chicken crimpies
- chicken wraps
- full bag of grapes
- four apples
- cheese sticks (multiple per person)
- Noshu bars
- giant rice balls (each must be a meal sized serve of rice?!)
- leftover roast chicken

That is a crazy amount of food?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Oh man. I actually feel like a Maccas bacon & egg muffin now. HoochyLou really is an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.