EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How this absolute gutter rat is still not using a keep cup is beyond me!? She gets at least 1 takeaway coffee each day!? If not more!? She literally did a PAID PARTNERSHIP with a company!? How do her slug community not see she only uses things if paid!?

Reactions: 28
Lol I love that big deep swollow she does when she has no idea what shes talking about so she physically throws her head forward to swollow some saliva just to buy herself some time to think loooool babe just re do the video šŸ¤£
So many of her mannerisms are just gear grindingggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does she think steak wraps are so healthy? The other day when she said she put so much weight on over Easter she was like ā€˜I need to get back onto my steak wrapsā€™
Steakwraps = Duromine prescription
---
Those jeans are a terrible fit on her ā€¦looks like sheā€™s got a tiny little peen šŸ†šŸ˜³šŸ¤£
Oh my lord, does anyone else do a ā€˜penis checkā€™ when they buy new pants? I always always always get Mr Kmart to check for penis/elephant bum, some pants fit so weird. Plus then thereā€™s (not so) lilā€™ apple-shaped me that canā€™t quite get the stomach to leg ratio right, so nearly all pants are penis inducing on me

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This just makes me sad šŸ˜ž. Poor kids are on holidays all theyā€™ve done is hang around Melbourne, her work their dads a fizz wizz factory and the basics. And here she is booking a flight for 1 for mwah herself ofcourse to Sydney. And v is trying to get some cuddles in hanging off her mum. Then she says I guess we are going to dads. Amylou responds itā€™s dads weekend. Why would V say Iā€™m gonna miss you mum. ? Why is Lou expecting her to say that. Dad probably does more fun stuff then again. These kids have had 2 holidays go by and have really been nowhere. I feel for them. My daughters first week has been jam packed with real fun weā€™ve been away for a short trip to Canberra play dates and movies. Poor kids thatā€™s all I can say. These photos arnt very lovingly as a parent. She never seemed content and really happy with them. It just seems put on and a real effort is made to look happy.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why does she think steak wraps are so healthy? The other day when she said she put so much weight on over Easter she was like ā€˜I need to get back onto my steak wrapsā€™
She has no idea on anything.

She just fixates on stuff and creates a narrative focussing on them that she returns to whenever:

1. Feels flat - journaling, walking.
2. Wants to ā€œeat healthyā€ - steak wraps.
3. Wants to find a soul mate - relationship quotes.
4. Wants to prove her and Aaron can co-parent - slothing on his couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OMG that poor lady thinking she looks great in that horrendous outfit I have no words.

Anyone else notice she isnā€™t out shopping as much is her ZM money drying up now peoples spending is being diverted to household expenses?

Reactions: 17
Clackety clack, this is live, this is live but i'll just point to it on the rack. This is gawjus but not live until end of the month or maybe May.
Somebody in charge at ZM should give her some talking points before she films...oh yes, silly me.

Is anybody waiting for this stuff to drop in May when they can get the same or better right now? Surely this would only be the hardcore EL fans not general shoppers.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.