EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guyzzzz. Forgive me for my constant posting, lol. I'm not coping well with my current workload and therefore procrastinating and still on thread #42 and they named the goats Emmylou and Mbudzi which is from the Shona language which is the language spoken in Zimbabwe ( I think).
Do we know Babe's nationality? I have seen in the old thread a few people mention Zimbabwe, do we know this for sure? Is it an assumption?
Did Babe also get a goat named in his honor without exposing his name?
Because honestly, I would date Emmylou for that privilege lmao. I fkn LOVE baby goats with all my cold black heart and Im jealous of both of them.

Fro @Flourish&Fulfilled https://tattle.life/threads/emmylou...iffy-ea-needed-in-a-jiffy.33456/post-11718534

ETA @Ill fitting culottes already said the same thing back then :ROFLMAO: sorry
I love that we get to relive this with you 😂

Some of the links are being made based on profiles on other social media sites 🤫.The individual we suspect is Babe, is from Zimbabwe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Given the forecast for the evening… I hope the girls are enjoying some quality time with one of their parents.
All I could think is where’s poor C’s packed suitcase for camp…I know S going to camp was a big thing but girls are a bit different. When my 13 yr old girl went to camp this year it was a week packing just to make sure she had all the girly things to enjoy her time with her friends. And god forbid, if she suddenly got her periods, we talked about it and were prepared. We packed face masks, body lotions and all sorts of clothes cause being a young girl 24/7 in amongst other young girls is a minefield. Poor C…at least she got a pillow, a Polaroid Insta camera and a water bottle…and a bleeping curry with rice…🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is she by herself?

I still want to know wtf she does with so much curry?!? 500g meat for one batch should easily serve four adults? She’s gone and tripled it?! But already has a stash in the freezer??!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I can't fathom where all these curries are going? A triple size batch cooking but pulls out a family serve from the freezer, why do you need more?
And don't they get sick of it week after week? She said she makes it every week. Also, why does she think we need instruction week after week how to make it? We get it!

Reactions: 21
1 - my work gave away tickets to tonight, I couldn’t attend as I am way across the state but the tickets are plentiful and not exclusive
2 - she couldn’t get camellia out of the faster had she shoved her in a cannon and fired her across the bay
3 - that curry looked like something I would tit out in an IBS flare up
4 - I am so glad she made herself useful finally, soaking up ocean oil slicks with her hair

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I watched the Bulleroo highlights & those baby goats screaming at her when she wanted to cuddle them is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Such a vibe.. she’s out of control … is that coz there were lots of black men around for her to ogle?

Reactions: 16
Babe is just using her and she is too desperate for a man to realise it.
Free restaurant meals, free seats at the basketball for him and his mates, free trips to the country, free BBQ cook ups and free sex.
If he really interested in her he would be wanting to see her at least every second day and would be taking her out.
Has he even brought her flowers, nope because if he had it would have made it to the IG stories.
And if babe is so special in her life we is he being hidden from view ? Is she embarrassed? Not sure of where she stands with him ? And why still call Aaron alove if you have a new man. She just says it the other day with the suitcase camp story. So she can film
Alove still but not babe ??? 🫠🤫🤔

Reactions: 15
Such a vibe.. she’s out of control … is that coz there were lots of black men around for her to ogle?
I just watched this and she is gross.

I think she is always nervous when she enters a group setting and being on her phone acting famous is her masking but it definitely doesnt need to be put online 4 hours after the fact.
Use it as a coping mechanism if you have to its fine. But stop carrying on like a pork chop.
Also your hair looks like tit and is definitely not a vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just watched this and she is gross.

I think she is always nervous when she enters a group setting and being on her phone acting famous is her masking but it definitely doesnt need to be put online 4 hours after the fact.
Use it as a coping mechanism if you have to its fine. But stop carrying on like a pork chop.
Also your hair looks like tit and is definitely not a vibe.
Us west coasters can be up to watch the late night Lousy Loo shenanigans and inspiring 3 am affirmations with the 3 hour time difference at least! Interesting to see if she makes it over here for Xmas….

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Us west coasters can be up to watch the late night Lousy Loo shenanigans and inspiring 3 am affirmations with the 3 hour time difference at least! Interesting to see if she makes it over here for Xmas….
Now that things are frosty with Aaron, my prediction is she sends the kids with him for a few weeks instead of going over herself.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone follow these two? I love Scott. But this is how most people were dressed. Not a sausage casing or barcode in sight. Why does she always do too much?
1667916298994.png

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.