EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't fathom where all these curries are going? A triple size batch cooking but pulls out a family serve from the freezer, why do you need more?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Photo here:
ok either she has unfollowed him or Im useless at my IH stalking. Im all the way down in her follow list to Larry Emdur (LOL) but havent seen someone who starts with a T that looks like that guy. Devo haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe she borrowed the dress from her mate Charlotte hence the visit to pick up the dress or it is a fake can’t imagine her paying to rent it, she is so shifty with everything she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
UM, so Im still stuck on thread #42 and saw this
DID SHE LICK MASH POTATO OFF BABES FINGERS ON INSTAGRAM????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
From what I (unfortunately) saw she is cooking a curry with a black lacy bra and a pink g string with an apron over the top.
Wouldn't you just put some other clothes on if you didn't want to get your (already) dirty white dress dirtier?
Ok Emmy, we get it. You have more than the one bra. No need to strip off and prove a point!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Miffy’s got a stiffy. My fave thread title 🤣

Truly the one person who’d benefit from the patented Cachia elastic waste band.

I keep thinking it’d be so good having a live Tattle debrief. I can’t spit out my reactions fast enough.

The other day, LOVED ALove’s greasy. If look’s could kill… I’d have a prison pen pal

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s going out…..kids are at camp/Aaron’s…..WHO IS THE GINORMOUS POT OF CURRY FOR????? 😫😫 She’s sending me over the edge today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ok either she has unfollowed him or Im useless at my IH stalking. Im all the way down in her follow list to Larry Emdur (LOL) but havent seen someone who starts with a T that looks like that guy. Devo haha
Once you see fertility keep looking down. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If you hit Five Laments, you’ve gone too far! Oops, I mean you’re almost there 🫠

UM, so Im still stuck on thread #42 and saw this
DID SHE LICK MASH POTATO OFF BABES FINGERS ON INSTAGRAM????
Her own fingers while Babe filmed. You missed a lottttt of sexy giggling that weekend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Miffy’s got a stiffy. My fave thread title 🤣

Truly the one person who’d benefit from the patented Cachia elastic waste band.

I keep thinking it’d be so good having a live Tattle debrief. I can’t spit out my reactions fast enough.

The other day, LOVED ALove’s greasy. If look’s could kill… I’d have a prison pen pal
Oh the way he looked at her, with such disdain. We could read his mind with one look. “F off!”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A warm welcome to our new fezzas…like some most of us here, I was blocked back in 2020 when I called her out for her money grabbing bullshit (in a DM of course) re the COVID face shields. It then took me a year to find this little communidy. Anyho getting slightly off topic I had to share this with the only peeps that could relate... Last night I dreamt about ol’ mate and I finally got to tell her to her face what I really thought about her. I was standing at a back door of a house with 2 other ladies. One was a friend of Maddie Garrick’s (bizarre, I don’t have enough time for the SC bullshit). We were checking out some guys in the back yard and EL said that we weren’t very dignified. I walked over to EL, who was laying on a lounge and said to her …I could say lots of things about you, but dignified isn’t one… I immediately thought tit, I’m going to get blocked again and woke up…God that felt good! View attachment 1713248
Time to book a therapist appointment me thinks View attachment 1713249View attachment 1713250View attachment 1713251
Oh, and here’s a little something something to remind us all of UnDignifiedLou after today’s sexy cooking content! View attachment 1713253View attachment 1713254 The more you watch that whole dancing fuckery in slo mo, the more you see the shock/laughter/repulsion on so many people's faces.

I’m a bit behind, but I have to post. Just showed my partner this amazing dance. He said ‘she’s a bit how ya going‘ - with a ew look on his face. I think this whole dance has to be my favourite thing she’s done (this month)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you hit Five Laments, you’ve gone too far! Oops, I mean you’re almost there 🫠

Her own fingers while Babe filmed. You missed a lottttt of sexy giggling that weekend.
ok this man looks lovely, looks too sweet to be caught up with her. I hope she treats him well.
But it also doesnt look like the guy from the footy, then again people do change.

But Screeny, gross, I am SO glad I wasnt here for that show of grossness. She is foul.

Reactions: 6
I was blocked on Insta so no clue who he is

Reactions: 1
ok this man looks lovely, looks too sweet to be caught up with her. I hope she treats him well.
But it also doesnt look like the guy from the footy, then again people do change.

But Screeny, gross, I am SO glad I wasnt here for that show of grossness. She is foul.
Agree, but we are trying to face match based on half the back of his head and some blurry background pics 😂. There were reasons people came to that conclusion (mostly just the timing and name starting with T, I think?). But then ultimately agreed that he deserves his privacy and we left it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i miss @SnarkyTart 😂 😂 😂 😂 she made this for Thread #42 and I had to bring it over. Now Ill stop reminiscing and start doing my job bc its nearly 11.30am and I've done nothing today lol

1667903029399.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
“If you’re not in the arena getting your arse kicked I’m not interested in your feedback” what arena? What arse kicking? What is she actually striving to achieve aside from buying pointless tit and getting her picture taken? People who contribute something to better society and the lives of the people around them are the ones in the arena. You’re in the grandstands getting your eyelashes done you absolute waste of oxygen
All I picture is her in an arena with a matadors suit on (skin tight, ill fitting, hiked up her crotch) with a raging Bull running for her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.