EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched this and she is gross.

I think she is always nervous when she enters a group setting and being on her phone acting famous is her masking but it definitely doesnt need to be put online 4 hours after the fact.
Use it as a coping mechanism if you have to its fine. But stop carrying on like a pork chop.
Also your hair looks like tit and is definitely not a vibe.
I will never use the word VIBE in any form. She has destroyed that. And the word beautiful. And duck. Damn, most of my vocabulary.

Us west coasters can be up to watch the late night Lousy Loo shenanigans and inspiring 3 am affirmations with the 3 hour time difference at least! Interesting to see if she makes it over here for Xmas….
Ha! I read that as US west coasters and thought that was me in California and I got confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s never “officially” shown him, but we’ve seen lots of glimpses. She’s also referred to him as “T”, so it took about five minutes to work out who he was based on who she follows. But we’re trying to respect his privacy etc etc. If you skim through around the Bonkeroo/Bulleroo threads, there’s photos and mmmmaybe a name.
Us fezzas do better work than the FBI.

ok either she has unfollowed him or Im useless at my IH stalking. Im all the way down in her follow list to Larry Emdur (LOL) but havent seen someone who starts with a T that looks like that guy. Devo haha
He’s still there……. Silly boy…. Run AS RUN!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
guyzzzz. Forgive me for my constant posting, lol. I'm not coping well with my current workload and therefore procrastinating and still on thread #42 and they named the goats Emmylou and Mbudzi which is from the Shona language which is the language spoken in Zimbabwe ( I think).
Do we know Babe's nationality? I have seen in the old thread a few people mention Zimbabwe, do we know this for sure? Is it an assumption?
Did Babe also get a goat named in his honor without exposing his name?
Because honestly, I would date Emmylou for that privilege lmao. I fkn LOVE baby goats with all my cold black heart and Im jealous of both of them.

Fro @Flourish&Fulfilled https://tattle.life/threads/emmylou...iffy-ea-needed-in-a-jiffy.33456/post-11718534

ETA @Ill fitting culottes already said the same thing back then :ROFLMAO: sorry
Babe appears to be from African heritage but I dont think anyone here actually knows his background.
To be honest he could've been born and bred in Wagga Wagga.

References to Zimbabwe may be in reference to LLs father being Zimbabwean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s bleeping unhinged. Catch the ✌🏼to the paparazzi 😑
A01E0911-B75B-4CB1-8B6E-FCEFBAB797FA.png

Also, this is the bewdiful muriel that was painted….couldn’t spell muriel though so it’s the finished product 🥹
05154F0A-A114-427A-9B34-988E16D4CEE7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh the screaming! She must have all eyes on her at all times. I think yeah maybe she knows the lingo “down the barrel” but she’s just trying too hard. Is she getting any more famous, any more followers?

Reactions: 17
With the (poor) guy interviewing, pointing at the camera ‘down the barrel, or to you?’ Oh Emmy! you’re suchhhhh a big media mogul, and so cool, I wish I was you!………..howling 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.