EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Highlight of my day! Who’s going to break the tragic news to EmmyCheezelLou??

91B45742-1587-45F6-9144-9E27A68DB8F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Gawd the brand name is stretched to almost beyond recognition! Size UP Emmy FFS!
Umm, Ma’am, sorry she was at the max size available & her seamstress is not a miracle worker to be able to add extra width panels to it on such short notice 🤣🤣🤣

I can't fathom where all these curries are going? A triple size batch cooking but pulls out a family serve from the freezer, why do you need more?
Midnight meat fest after sexscapades, breakfast & cold left overs for lunch, the 3kd won’t go far with guzzle guts Lou

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m spewing there’s no pics at the movie preview. There are probably zero celebrities there (Emmy included)

7F9DE97C-492A-4827-9A5E-6722E9E7205E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she’s feeding Zimbabwes food crisis with her casseroles. Or stocking up to take with her to feed the flood victims when she dumps donates all her tit joggers.

Don’t tell me there was no media wall at the film premier?? Maybe the film was too long and she fell asleep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She still has that photo of her and Aaron on the fridge.

Beautiful

View attachment 1713826
That bra seems more like a bralette. It looks like it would be closer to a crop top and I doubt it does anything by way of support so her boobs are probably just flapping around under that apron. The band is just small enough to garrotte her torso.

I just had a thought - maybe she uses her too tight clothes as support garments? Nothing jiggles under the compression stockings that are her clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she respecting babes wishes and not putting him on the gram? Or did someone pull out and she’s had to go all alone?

Reactions: 11
Why why why did she go to the hairdressers to have that wet look done?? I can’t believe she paid money for that and then paid someone to put some eyelash’s on for a movie!! WTAF???!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m spewing there’s no pics at the movie preview. There are probably zero celebrities there (Emmy included)

View attachment 1713803
I'd put money on the fact she thought it was a photo op and she's turned up and everyone else is in jeans and t-shirts, and had brought their kids along.
I think she's probably embarrassed she overdressed, ditched the kids once again and paid for that monstrosity of a wet do for absolutely no reason.
No way would she just decide not to post pics from an 'event' normally. The lady films when she does her morning 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Looking at the stories Marvel posted it looks like a fun night, lots of cosplayers, it seems quite relaxed. So her dishevelled wet look rat nest and barcode designer dress will 100% fit in. It’s probably why she hasn’t posted anything. She probably looks so out of place it’s not funny.

I'd put money on the fact she thought it was a photo op and she's turned up and everyone else is in jeans and t-shirts, and had brought their kids along.
I think she's probably embarrassed she overdressed, ditched the kids once again and paid for that monstrosity of a wet do for absolutely no reason.
No way would she just decide not to post pics from an 'event' normally. The lady films when she does her morning 💩
Snap!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
guyzzzz. Forgive me for my constant posting, lol. I'm not coping well with my current workload and therefore procrastinating and still on thread #42 and they named the goats Emmylou and Mbudzi which is from the Shona language which is the language spoken in Zimbabwe ( I think).
Do we know Babe's nationality? I have seen in the old thread a few people mention Zimbabwe, do we know this for sure? Is it an assumption?
Did Babe also get a goat named in his honor without exposing his name?
Because honestly, I would date Emmylou for that privilege lmao. I fkn LOVE baby goats with all my cold black heart and Im jealous of both of them.

Fro @Flourish&Fulfilled https://tattle.life/threads/emmylou...iffy-ea-needed-in-a-jiffy.33456/post-11718534

ETA @Ill fitting culottes already said the same thing back then :ROFLMAO: sorry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.