EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More soft launching of Babe just now *sexy giggle* excuse me while I throw up in my mouth again, it’s too early for this BS… :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Bet she was picked by BullerRoo because she was the cheapest influencer. I almost feel sorry for them having to go for the Z grade influencer but they should've done their research. Imagine the farkin spiel her bloody management company spun on the accommodation owners.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So they named the goat after her and chose a Zimbabwean language to name the other goat. Is this bullaroo dropping breadcrumbs for us tattlers? Are they the undercover tattlers that we never knew we needed?!
Ohhhh they’ve given him an African name in honour of Babe. That is too funny 😂

That disgusting ox tail slop is a South Africa/Zimbabwe style dish too. Maybe she’s plagiarised the recipe from Babe 👀👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I have allowed Babe to dress up like the tooth fairy tonight, Apparantly one of my so called pesky children has lost a tooth, I think I can swing a 20 cent piece for her, We had a bewdiful drive back to Melbourne, we kept hearing a goat bleet, I think it was the traffic, definitly not a goat in the boot!! We shared the most devine double headed shower this morning, Sure beats the mildew infested shower back at my place. The last time I had double headed anything Leah was involved.....anywho, I heard they have named a baby goat after me, soooooo bewdiful, of course they did! I influenced them to do so!! ✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Successful soft launch achieved, judging by all the sickening comments on her Insta post. Bring on the offical launch!

Lol at everyone who was naive enough to believe that little old Emmylou had no idea what she was doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have allowed Babe to dress up like the tooth fairy tonight, Apparantly one of my so called pesky children has lost a tooth, I think I can swing a 20 cent piece for her, We had a bewdiful drive back to Melbourne, we kept hearing a goat bleet, I think it was the traffic, definitly not a goat in the boot!! We shared the most devine double headed shower this morning, Sure beats the mildew infested shower back at my place. The last time I had double headed anything Leah was involved.....anywho, I heard they have named a baby goat after me, soooooo bewdiful, of course they did! I influenced them to do so!! ✌🏻✌🏻
I ❤ these journal entries…

Lol!!! I agree
Lauren Fry really hates EL.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so sorry. I could not keep up with the pages since Mansfield. Every time I looked down another 10 pages flew by, Ahahaha

I watched her stories to see she’s a SIZE 12 in the stretchy shirt only ten fuckin times!!!
Plus the ruminating on food with SL, what she’s having for dinner… ended up with fish which is so light with white rice and sauce… 😝😝

I did see this lil gem… the thirst 💦 is real

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh no, want me to whip up some beef cheek stew, run it through the ricer for you? I’ll even give you a straw.

Hope it’s not too painful!
No allowed anything through a straw. Pain has gone but will take months fir the gum to heal. Ok time to read the thread

Just follow her on one of the anonymous Insta stories viewer. I use that as it doesn’t add to her views.
I tried picuki but it doesnt show her reels

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No allowed anything through a straw. Pain has gone but will take months fir the gum to heal. Ok time to read the thread

I tried picuki but it doesnt show her reels
Picuki doesn’t work for me either the other one (tagged in the posts above) works well. Takes a while to load but nothing is every urgent in LouLouLaLa Land.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.