EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to need to create a new account for an updated username, huh?
pricecheckylou or something 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You are not missing Sage you lying piece of tit and you didn’t invite Rayjan Tucker you deluded woman and you know what would be a ‘vibe‘ looking after ’The Children’.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I did not need her yelling at me and throwing gang signs at me first thing in the morning after a tit sleep in a hotel. Ugh. But yep, 100% babe in the background!!! I grabbed a screenshot too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Even if she was a decent human being, who wants to watch her make the same curry week after week?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No tit you’re sweating like a pig dickehead once again wrong outfit choice for a warm Melb day

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So with Sage and Camellia off on camp will it be her and Vida tonight or will she ship her off to dads again and go out for a “well deserved” steak dinner 🤔 She’s worked so hard this week poor love will be so exhausted today 😥

Hopefully she washes that tit out of her hair but I’m not betting on it 🫡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Ok so it wasnt babe! Damn. This guys a cutie. I was excited for her.

Also 😂😂😂 her baleciaga shopping bag is highlighter yellow to match her shoes. I cant deal with this lounatic. She looks like tit.
This guy is super cute and dressed really well, she’d be punching well above her weight again 😂

Emmylou has one female friend (Charlotte) and a bunch of paid employees, where are all these men coming from?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh the screaming! She must have all eyes on her at all times. I think yeah maybe she knows the lingo “down the barrel” but she’s just trying too hard. Is she getting any more famous, any more followers?
Empty vessels make the most noise!! And man is she bleeping empty!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.