Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChunkyCustard

I just added this to the media wall but wanted to share it here too, in honour of her Saturday night envelope folded titties outfit
D9645B77-5AB8-4690-A544-DCD4705C8790.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Let me get this right? This absolute spud of a human has a pre-teen son starting high school next year, and she thinks cooking a curry IN HER UNDERWEAR is going to work out well for him? Yeah nah.

Here’s a recipe.

How To Completely Fuck Up Your Kids (serves 3)
- 3 cups of lie half-naked on the ground and get ya tits taped
- 2kg of lopped off gunt (video available online)
- 200ml of tears ‘cos someone mowed the lawn
- 5 tablespoons of Garnier serum
- 5 tablespoons of Esmi serum
- 5 tablespoons of any other #gifted free serum
- 1/2 tube of leftover armpit fungus ointment
- lashings of butter
- 1 cup of sweat from the factory workers making Zoe Moss
- 0 grams of sugar because it’s unhealthy
- 0 grams of privacy

Place all ingredients in a dirty old unwashed bowl. Finger everything relentlessly and chop up the fat bits with kitchen scissors. Put it under the grill and get distracted by your own bullshit so it partially burns. Scrape off charcoal bits and act like it’s fine. Shove it in your gob, wash it down with 5 Baileys cocktails and a side of African sausage. Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Congratulations to @icouldsizedown to the winning thread name. Your winning prize is some sausage stained used Henne lime green top and your lawn mowed by SueLyn.

And congratulations to me now that I can make a thread ;)

During thread #50 we had a whirlwind trip to Sydney to show her cooking skills to everyone with Matt Moran...ended up being a trip to Matt Moran's restaurant with a freebie from Kitchen@id. The blender with blades which she tried to take on a plane, where she then took the middle seat to win a competition that she is not eligible to win.

A total meltdown from having her lawn mowed
Wearing a denim Zoe Loss skirt and stretching it out with her hands down her crotch in the middle of the market
A night out in an Uber that was T-boned - but went out dancing with her sister straight afterwards
Her ex coming over to organise her kid's school camp as she is too mad busy to be a part time mother
A trip to the basketball with Babe and wrangling Tommy Little for a selfie and an interview
A big BBQ Fry up afterwards for Babe

Over to someone else to summarise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Oxtail_spew

1 - my work gave away tickets to tonight, I couldn’t attend as I am way across the state but the tickets are plentiful and not exclusive
2 - she couldn’t get camellia out of the faster had she shoved her in a cannon and fired her across the bay
3 - that curry looked like something I would shit out in an IBS flare up
4 - I am so glad she made herself useful finally, soaking up ocean oil slicks with her hair

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

@LeahLeftUs!

A warm welcome to our new fezzas…like some most of us here, I was blocked back in 2020 when I called her out for her money grabbing bullshit (in a DM of course) re the COVID face shields. It then took me a year to find this little communidy. Anyho getting slightly off topic I had to share this with the only peeps that could relate... Last night I dreamt about ol’ mate and I finally got to tell her to her face what I really thought about her. I was standing at a back door of a house with 2 other ladies. One was a friend of Maddie Garrick’s (bizarre, I don’t have enough time for the SC bullshit). We were checking out some guys in the back yard and EL said that we weren’t very dignified. I walked over to EL, who was laying on a lounge and said to her …I could say lots of things about you, but dignified isn’t one… I immediately thought shit, I’m going to get blocked again and woke up…God that felt good!
32.png

Time to book a therapist appointment me thinks
32.png
32.png
32.png

Oh, and here’s a little something something to remind us all of UnDignifiedLou after today’s sexy cooking content!
32.png
32.png
The more you watch that whole dancing fuckery in slo mo, the more you see the shock/laughter/repulsion on so many people's faces.

• Haha
  • Heart

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Do you know how I 10000001% know for sure she has no friends…. She keeps wearing those god awful sunnies.
if she had friends they would surely tell her no mate take them off

Last edited:
  • Haha

reens84’

Chatty Member
“Down the barrel or to you?” Righto Tracy Grimshaw. I literally can’t keep up with this thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

EmmysUnusedHairbrush

Long time reader, finally bit the bullet to join in!

Still in a spin at the past weeks antics and then to top it off with poor Sage having to be put through a send off like that 😳 too short a dress, hair not brushed as usual, and EL being front & centre in photos, poor kid was merely a prop for mum's mini photo shoot 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I haven’t read through all the posts yet but she keeps saying “light clair” in relation to the Maybelline makeup!!!! The colour is ‘light’ and it has ‘clair’ underneath it as the French word for light… it’s not the full name of the colour you fucking idiot. 🤯 How is she this dumb??

• Haha
Reactions: 43

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I’m not WK-ing our favourite ogre, but as so baffled by the reaction to taking Vida to a pub for dinner. They’re hardly sitting in the public bar amongst rusted on booze hounds. They seemed to be sitting in a family bistro which no doubt had a kids menu - like the 500 suburban pubs all over Melbourne do. Nuggets, kids fish and chips, spaghetti bolognaise with a glass of raspberry lemonade, I swear this is the most normal thing and has been a staple of family dining out for 50 years!

Reactions: 42