EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @icouldsizedown to the winning thread name. Your winning prize is some sausage stained used Henne lime green top and your lawn mowed by SueLyn.

And congratulations to me now that I can make a thread ;)

During thread #50 we had a whirlwind trip to Sydney to show her cooking skills to everyone with Matt Moran...ended up being a trip to Matt Moran's restaurant with a freebie from Kitchen@id. The blender with blades which she tried to take on a plane, where she then took the middle seat to win a competition that she is not eligible to win.

A total meltdown from having her lawn mowed
Wearing a denim Zoe Loss skirt and stretching it out with her hands down her crotch in the middle of the market
A night out in an Uber that was T-boned - but went out dancing with her sister straight afterwards
Her ex coming over to organise her kid's school camp as she is too mad busy to be a part time mother
A trip to the basketball with Babe and wrangling Tommy Little for a selfie and an interview
A big BBQ Fry up afterwards for Babe

Over to someone else to summarise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I just added this to the media wall but wanted to share it here too, in honour of her Saturday night envelope folded titties outfit
D9645B77-5AB8-4690-A544-DCD4705C8790.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
I just can't have said it all before.......
Making S camp all about her once again 😡😡😡
Can you imagine the screeching Sagey boy come here to mumma

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I just can't have said it all before.......
Making S camp all about her once again 😡😡😡
Can you imagine the screeching Sagey boy come here to mumma
and the short, tight white teen bodycon dress with heels...guaranteed the boy would be mortified

• Sick
That dress was too short and riding up as she pranced around for photos, how bleeping embarrassed would her son & even Aaron be.
If I was him, I wouldn’t drink the coffee she was giving him either 😂 probably drugged it.

• Angry
Thank you @Oops I did it again for the new thread! Congrats on your promotion!!

Can we assume that the “body confidence” dresses did not arrive in time for the races? Emmylou hasn’t even got hers, so she went out and bought another tight, white mini dress instead of waiting 🥴

Of course there’s a promo coming this week for those bags. It’s the only reason she’s started using them again.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Poor Sage having to put up with his mother dressed like an over stuffed sausage at school.

• Haha
  • Angry
Oi!!! Psssst!! Yo Yo Lazy, Stinkin moll, yeah u Lou ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻 Instead of yappin on like the dog that u are, how about running a brush thru that matted up head of urs, from too much wallowing around like the sow that are are with that dark piece of meat u have, well u dont really have him it seems,,, he only there for free food and ur stinking, rotting fanny 🤢🤢🤢 Do Better!!!! -
941A5DD4-B7FF-4720-961E-8CD24155C7D8.jpeg
DF40FC7C-0D76-4730-B5A0-AED41D2BF24A.jpeg
E3EC1FE3-4461-4DA4-ABF6-4DCCDDBB49A5.jpeg
86D82721-DCCC-4CBC-A7D0-18B198519072.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she actually just say 'I feel really grown up'?! You are an adult with 3 children. Jesus.

And why is she so wet over the lawn. Its a small patch of flat grass that has been mowed? I go and visit my Mum every weekend and mow her lawn as needed as she can't (and is actually unable, not just lazy). It's nice doing someone a small favour like that but the carry on is ridiculous.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Babe is just using her and she is too desperate for a man to realise it.
Free restaurant meals, free seats at the basketball for him and his mates, free trips to the country, free BBQ cook ups and free sex.
If he really interested in her he would be wanting to see her at least every second day and would be taking her out.
Has he even brought her flowers, nope because if he had it would have made it to the IG stories.

Reactions: 33
FMD what is going on here?!

That poor bloody kid......

Put some clothes on you twerp, you're seeing your kid off on camp.
God she has no class.
None.

Screenshot_20221107-122319_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Do you know how I 10000001% know for sure she has no friends…. She keeps wearing those god awful sunnies.
if she had friends they would surely tell her no mate take them off

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Long time reader, finally bit the bullet to join in!

Still in a spin at the past weeks antics and then to top it off with poor Sage having to be put through a send off like that 😳 too short a dress, hair not brushed as usual, and EL being front & centre in photos, poor kid was merely a prop for mum's mini photo shoot 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.