EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeeeee! Even marvel call it a special screening. She's such a deluded loser.

Can I ask, i did spend a solid 2 months not viewing a single post of hers, is Babe of African descent or is this an assumption based on her posts back in Aug of African sausage and afro beats etc?
She’s never “officially” shown him, but we’ve seen lots of glimpses. She’s also referred to him as “T”, so it took about five minutes to work out who he was based on who she follows. But we’re trying to respect his privacy etc etc. If you skim through around the Bonkeroo/Bulleroo threads, there’s photos and mmmmaybe a name.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I love how each event of hers is just so exciting for me! How tight and inappropriate will her dress be?! Are her cloppy bleeping mules going to be worn?! Do said cloppy mules stink?! Will she wear her Mr T necklace?! How scruffy will the back of her head look?! What shenanigans will she get up to when she gets there?! Will she shimmy to the music?! Will the movie be just the right length?!

But in all seriousness, she got her hair done then shoved a turtle neck dress over her big fat head. In reality that should have messed a professionally styled head of hair up but with this block head you can’t even tell. And her lack of neck is accentuated by the crazily stretched print.

I forgot one! Will she wear a massive jacket even though it’s not cold?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s never “officially” shown him, but we’ve seen lots of glimpses. She’s also referred to him as “T”, so it took about five minutes to work out who he was based on who she follows. But we’re trying to respect his privacy etc etc. If you skim through around the Bonkeroo/Bulleroo threads, there’s photos and mmmmaybe a name.
Photo here:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was very humid in Melbourne earlier, with the long sleeves, she would have been sweating like a farm animal.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That is 100% a dhgate knockoff. There’s no way we wouldn’t have had a full on show of her getting designer tit. She’s too full of herself.

Remember the huge show at Chanel? If her stuff was real we would get that fanfare every single time.

If she spent some money on a decent bra with a wide back, she would manage rein in those huge back boobs and not have that atrocious overhang.
How can she look at the countless videos and pics of herself and not think there's a problem?

Now I need to uppercut myself because she looks at the front of herself too without seeing any issues either. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she spent some money on a decent bra with a wide back, she would manage rein in those huge back boobs and not have that atrocious overhang.
How can she look at the countless videos and pics of herself and not think there's a problem?

Now I need to uppercut myself because she looks at the front of herself too without seeing any issues either. 🤣
But thins mornings bra was black and lacy!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That is 100% a dhgate knockoff. There’s no way we wouldn’t have had a full on show of her getting designer tit. She’s too full of herself.

Remember the huge show at Chanel? If her stuff was real we would get that fanfare every single time.
Probs got in Bali along with a Bintang singlet! #fakefakefake

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lie to me and tell me it’s a size 12, I don’t care. Just buy the right size 😂

Ironically if she sized up, she would actually look smaller because she wouldn’t be spilling out all over the shop.

Jesus she's built like the hulk in that dress..!
If Balenciaga made dresses for silverbacks and baboons this is what it would look like!
but at least in her mind she's one step closer to the Kardashian Klan now...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.