EmmyLou Loves #51 Uber driver failed to stop, but the real car crash is EL's tits in her Henne top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its still stupid expensive though. Even on sale.
She is such a selfish bleep.
I cant believe she thinks this is so cool and not seeing her daughter the night before camp. How heartbreaking. I hope aarons new partner looks after the girls well.
So much money to look so trash!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Finally caught up.

So she spent hour over a curry with 1.5 kilos of meat for Babe?

And the premiere is nothing special. It's really just an advance screening. It's not like any of the actors from the movie will be there.
A lot of effort goes into prepping for Wednesday Night Roots.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The car crash goes on and on.
Has she scooped out some of that bewdiful fatty goodness from the curry and applied it to her hair for that extra wet look hair and extra glowy face?
Who offers their kids a bowl of curry before they are going to their dad's before dinner time? Also who tells kids you can have a bowl of curry but oops I just put it on for another 40 minutes, it's not ready yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ahh finally caught up! Some screenshots of her crazy eyes today 😳 When she does that wide eyed trying to be sincere look it makes me 🤢

Stuff the movies (YET AGAIN) give me a night home with the kids!

Balenciaga dress, hair oiled up, lashes on so much effort EmmyLou it’s not the premiere of your movie. Just a freebie promo ticket! Calm down.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I didn’t know Balenciaga did sausage casings. Because that’s what it looks like. Who wants to take bets she wears her Windsor smith Mules.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tell me what “make up” artist does the exact same look every single time they put make up? Tell me??? Also never wears nice liquid eyeliner or does their own false lashes. Imagine just booking someone to come over and apply false lashes!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wonder if EL is going dance to the beat of the drums.

View attachment 1713535
Seeeeee! Even marvel call it a special screening. She's such a deluded loser.

Can I ask, i did spend a solid 2 months not viewing a single post of hers, is Babe of African descent or is this an assumption based on her posts back in Aug of African sausage and afro beats etc?

Reactions: 15
Seeeeee! Even marvel call it a special screening. She's such a deluded loser.

Can I ask, i did spend a solid 2 months not viewing a single post of hers, is Babe of African descent or is this an assumption based on her posts back in Aug of African sausage and afro beats etc?
Just an assumption the food and the music/clubs

B A L E N C I A G A

It’s a J-No from me, dawg….

View attachment 1713595
Not supposed to be so stretched lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was unaware that cooking a fucked up fatty curry promoted mindfulness...

She really is a tit bleep of a human, couldn't wait to get her kiddo out the door. Probably gave her the frozen curry because it required less effort than decanting the fat out of that cesspool of a curry!

Screenshot_20221108-190658_Instagram.jpg

Yeah, that's what you're hoping for you tip rat 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.