EmmyLou Loves #42 Miffy’s got a stiffy, career looking iffy, kitchen bin is whiffy, EA needed in a jiffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here we are again
Maybe I am wrong.

Would this appease you?

They are so in love with each other. They had beef cheeks while watching tinder swindler together on the farm stay. So romantic. Thinking they are so lucky the stars lined up for them to meet. They lived happily ever after in Lou’s rental. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
True but there have been so many stories of African men scamming women. Some have been refugees.

For example, there is this African man who is in his 20s/30s, has fallen in ‘love’ with a woman in her 80s.

Her family have told her it’s not love, he wants her money and a visa into Europe.

All the comments below the multiple articles agreed with the family.

She moved to Africa as he could not get into Europe.

It’s hard in this day and age to not assume the worse of people sometimes especially when love is involved. When you hear so many horror stories!!!

What about the religious leader who discovered he was gay in his 80s? Found love with a 20s/30s year old man. They got married and I think divorce, transferred everything into the younger man’s name and kicked him out of the house. Old man kept going back for more.

Every day I hear examples of woman doing stupid things for love and then they want sympathy from the public. I am talking about transfer large amounts of money to the lover, signing over deed to the house, getting high interest loans etc all for love but they have been swindled.
Let’s not stereotype all Africans as scammers based on a few bad eggs. That’s crossing the line here.

Let’s get back to discussing EL and all her scamming ways

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Emmylou is a scammer and I think the most logical explanation here is that she is the one scamming him 😅

I think the screenshots of Babe are fair game though, because she’s put them out there publicly and I’m really enjoying them 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Expensive getaways in high end accommodation and hot air ballooning, all #gifted. How does this translate into sales for the companies who are providing these gifts? Does anyone know the demographic of her followers? I always thought the majority of her communidy would be suburban mums who are little Aussie battlers struggling to make ends meet. How could they possibly afford these kinds of luxuries!

Reactions: 18
Lol, let's not assume Babe is the con when EL is the biggest con going! Lies about everything.

I completely agree that we don’t owe her anything 😂 not once did I say that we did. I’m just unsure how he is fair game when for all we know he has asked not to be posted. The moment he starts shilling oils or light sims or bleeping ox’s my view will change 🤷🏼‍♀️
I get what your saying, but also, if she's trying to protect his privacy, she's going about it the wrong way. She's purposely baiting. Knows exactly what she's doing otherwise she'd just STFU about the relationship. THAT would be how you protect someone's privacy. Instead we are subjected to the revolting baby voices and seductive licking of mash coated fingers 🤢 It's not about his privacy at all, it's about feeding her ego and pretending she has "boundaries"

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I love 90 day Fiancé!!! It’s the best!

Don't you agree they are the Australian version of Angela and Michael.

He's taking his camera man duties very seriously - panning around making sure he's capturing the "bweautiful ambiance". I bet he's loving a totally fully paid for weekend away at luxury accommodation and a balloon ride thrown in!!!
It’s the price of business. 😆 If he wants to ride the gravy train, he has to do his duty.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Expensive getaways in high end accommodation and hot air ballooning, all #gifted. How does this translate into sales for the companies who are providing these gifts? Does anyone know the demographic of her followers? I always thought the majority of her communidy would be suburban mums who are little Aussie battlers struggling to make ends meet. How could they possibly afford these kinds of luxuries!
Yes. I'm wondering how this translates to an increase in bookings for the business? Sure all the fan girls and tattlers are watching her Insta stories, but who is booking a balloon ride? There's no discount code to see how many people are making a booking after watching Emmylou's magical stories.

Reactions: 12
So he graduated Uni in 2013 and obtained his degree. So he's probably not a refugee scammer so can we drop that narrative completely.

What is interesting is that he registered as a sole trader earlier this year... wonder if he wants to join our fezza in being Australia's most relatable mad dog busy influencer...

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 1572161
so I think we can all agree that this is the same guy Babe (aka T, AS and any other nickname we’ve bestowed upon him) 🧐 😂
So, do we now assume Mr African Sausage works for the hot air balloon company and that's how she met him. HENCE the second gifted balloon ride and Mansfield getaway.
A paying customer would not get that close to the balloon before it was fully inflated and ready to board (not sure what's the right word for getting in a basket) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We know that she needs someone to do the books and her filming now that Leahleftus. Seems like she found the right man for the job! Just needs to teach him her angles coz so far he’s doing her no favours.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Or they are both out scamming each other.

He scammed her to a free weekend get away and balloon right.

He isn’t an idiot.

Let’s assume he googled her for a sec and saw all the freebies. Queenstown, Bali, men’s shoes and clothing, football, and anything else she can get her hands on.

It takes two to tango and a few dips in the honey jar.

Reactions: 3
The Babe obviously has an Instagram, Facebook and Twitter account so there is no way he is not aware who Emmy is. Especially as he is her new designated employee to film our self-proclaimed “superstar tv-producer”. She is purposefully baiting everyone and just leaving enough breadcrumbs to find him. If he doesn’t want to be recognised, she has already crossed his boundaries and that should be the wake-up call he needs. If he tolerates it, and time will tell, then he is quite happy to join the EmmyChaos Society.

As tattlers, we are better than using his race and concluding he is a scammer. Emmy certainly can spin a yarn based on her past (i.e., Aaron, her sponsors etc) so heaven only knows how she reeled this man in.

• Heart
If Babe is the AS we think he is then didn’t she fan girl over him a while ago. Wasn’t there some sort of city photoshoot with him, I can’t find the pic on her page.

If Babe is the AS we think he is then didn’t she fan girl over him a while ago. Wasn’t there some sort of city photoshoot with him, I can’t find the pic on her page.
Different guy. That was a model. Not sure why he needed to be in a ZM shoot.

In the most respectful way possible, my question is…did Emmylou’s African phase start before or after she started dating Babe?

Reactions: 8
I think a while back we agreed to not post his name out of the kindness of our hearts but if you have a stalky stalk of who she is following you may just come across a gentleman with the first name starting with a T who has a profile on LinkedIn of an accountant. Us Tattlers do better work than the FBI. 😝😝 Or we could all be barking up the wrong tree. Lol. Either way it’s all very intriguing.
I’m slow 🤷‍♀️ The only one I found who looks like our mystery boy identifies as a female basketballer??
It’s driving me Maddog crazy not being up with this.

• Haha
I agree with most of the comments about babe being off limits all we have seen are a few screenshots those comment away. Is sleuthing and find stuff again comment away but calling someone a scanning refugee based on colour and ethnic background isn’t cool guys.
From his profile pic he has a kind face and where he works is legit so she’s probably putting on the soft voice and telling him the gram is all lies for her job she’s really the nice homely timid person she was doing a tit job portraying last night.
That’s just my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.