EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, regarding those disgusting shoes. Who the duck would wear them on a flight? Even if it is a short one? Lorinska was the perfect example of dressing nicely and appropriately for the occasion.

They would absolutely REEK. duck she's incredibly delusional.

Reactions: 12
Love her idea of outfits suitable to strut through the airport like an important business woman.

I feel sorry for the poor bastard having to sit next to the plastic clad beach ball on the plane.

Looks like there was no need for an alarm her eyes are so bloodshot she must have spent the night trying to cry herself to sleep
No respectable business woman would be seen dead in that skirt, unless it was on a night out at a bar.
She never dresses appropriately for the occassion

Reactions: 15
Oh that’s bad Auskick is hard and they are always inclusive ie mum’s on Father’s Day and dads on Mother’s Day. Some Auskicks have over 150 kids and have 1 volunteer doing admin so it’s easy to slip up with that stuff! How about you put your hand up Jess and help out??
Most people who are quick to complain and whinge about things are the ones who a very rarely willing to put their hand up to help out to change the situation.

Personally, if I knew I had to be sitting down on camera, I’d choose an outfit where all my fat didn’t spill out over the top. But that’s just me…
Yep me too. And that's because you are the rest of us that feel the same way are not attention seekers

Reactions: 11
So this happened?!
I know this is the EL forum, but a lot of people seem to follow cachias drama too.. 🤔 definitely a subtle post implying infidelity?
Don't feel sorry for the bogan at all. These influencers spend their life in front of a camera and then wonder why their relationship falls apart.
She is just a bogan who tries to dress like she isn't a bogan

Reactions: 13
It is cold as winter in Adelaide today, rainy too. She’s going to freeze her butt off on the plane and when she gets to the airport. That was so awkward watching that stories. What did she say to the tall lady?

Reactions: 11
Lol duck me sideways, Virgin have definitely sized down the marketing budget if they are using ELL, I’m ashamed for her with that slate tyre hanging around her waist, that cannot be comfortable. She will need the extender for the seatbelt to fit around that rig! She also won’t need a buoy to be deployed should the plane go down, she brought her own!!
Those clothes are 2 sizes too small.
Lorinska wouldn’t want a bar of Lou 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same, regarding those disgusting shoes. Who the duck would wear them on a flight? Even if it is a short one? Lorinska was the perfect example of dressing nicely and appropriately for the occasion.
Because lorinska is classy. Unlike EL who is just a hot mess

Reactions: 7
Have I been blocked in the last few hours on FB as cant watch on Insta? Last post I can see is 4 hours ago from virgin lounge??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.