EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So.much.red.meat. 🤯🤢
She eats more red meat in a week than I eat in a month. Her bowels must get a good work out.
Who the hell cooks steak at 1am? If you’re hungry, get drive thru maccas on the way home.

Reactions: 22
So.much.red.meat. 🤯🤢
She eats more red meat in a week than I eat in a month. Her bowels must get a good work out.
Who the hell cooks steak at 1am? If you’re hungry, get drive thru maccas on the way home.
She is emulating the amount of methane to the cows that she eats.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She didn't waste all of the time she had to herself this weekend. Look I know there was none of the housework or grocery shopping that most people would do, but she did have a shower last night and she cleansed her face. It was worthy of a special announcement this morning. I think that could be the make up removal and shower to last for the week. With the babble about how bewdiful it was to go to bed and wake up clean, I think this could have been a first!

• Haha
  • Sick
She didn't waste all of the time she had to herself this weekend. Look I know there was none of the housework or grocery shopping that most people would do, but she did have a shower last night and she cleansed her face. It was worthy of a special announcement this morning. I think that could be the make up removal and shower to last for the week. With the babble about how bewdiful it was to go to bed and wake up clean, I think this could have been a first!
Her skin was pinging when she woke up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else spot her on the tv at the b.ball sitting with her main man AS with his arm around her!!! Down the right hand end (on the tv) in the higher section… yellow top have it away 👍🏻

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone else spot her on the tv at the b.ball sitting with her main man AS with his arm around her!!! Down the right hand end (on the tv) in the higher section… yellow top have it away 👍🏻
So there all you Tattler Fezzas I've still got Babe!

Clever trick by wearing bright yellow so she stands out on tv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hope babe is enjoying the family season membership. Sorry kids but you can miss out as usual.

Oops my mistake. It’s her off-the-shoulder Henne top that LOOKS like babe has his arm around her 🤣 my apologies.
Sage is sitting 2 chairs down from her, I can’t work out who is sitting between him and his mum 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That you, Babe? 👀

I like that she bought the family season pass and almost always goes without the Children 🫠
First thing I think of at a game so exciting that it has me on the edge of my seat, is to turn my back on the excitement and cut to camera 🙄

Reactions: 13
Ugh her cheery enthusiasm for the basketball is so fake and disingenuous…her whole persona really!

Reactions: 15
I also noticed she hasn’t been carrying on about going into 3AW for chats on Saturdays anymore.
I will never forget the time I heard her on the radio and some woman rang up asking for a cheesecake recipe

Went straight over Lounatic’s head
I nearly drove off the road laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Loving that Babe only turns up for sporting events.
Go you, Babe. You're not a total fucktard after all and selective with your dates. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oops my mistake. It’s her off-the-shoulder Henne top that LOOKS like babe has his arm around her 🤣 my apologies.
Sage is sitting 2 chairs down from her, I can’t work out who is sitting between him and his mum 🤔
Thanks for keeping a look out for EL and Babe.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.