EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That red doesn't suit her skin tone. It's so gross
How gross does she look, and so classy throwing food in air to catch it, pretty sure it’s the most nutritious thing that’s passed Sage’s lips in a very long time, poor kid, his mum is a disgrace! Still no clue as to where she’s lost those 20kg, her gut looks bigger than ever and that’s after having that huge amount of skin and fat cut out 😳

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Get some platter ideas from @sonny_loves_charlie, your kids will love them Emmylouoneword.

Reactions: 10
The peace signs are out in full force today!

How gross does she look, and so classy throwing food in air to catch it, pretty sure it’s the most nutritious thing that’s passed Sage’s lips in a very long time, poor kid, his mum is a disgrace! Still no clue as to where she’s lost those 20kg, her gut looks bigger than ever and that’s after having that huge amount of skin and fat cut out 😳
Can’t stand her laugh, but Sage does look so happy!

Reactions: 8
The look SL gives her on her last story!? Sensational.

Those last few stories in that stupid dress!? Is just Lou Lou jacking off on herself.

Get over yourself you fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Caught up with the tread and the epic train wreck saga that is EL.
I’m not a psychiatrist, but I do have BPD. It’s a horribly stigmatised illness that I hate revealing about myself to others because it’s so misunderstood too. Not everyone who has it is a psycho or unloveable. Sadly, it manifests after severe childhood trauma. That being said, it’s not a life sentence - I can attest to the fact that with therapy, time, and had work, you can effectively grow out of it. You can live a stable and successful life, You can be in a secure and healthy relationship.
EL definitely exhibits symptoms. The one that springs out to mind is the fear of abandonment. Her and alove probably lasted longer than they should’ve because she couldn’t be alone. The Aaron left us spiel also feeds into this too. She also has really unstable friendships that never seem to last past the obsession/infatuation stage, and are then never mentioned again likely because there was a falling out. That’s just a couple of examples and there’s certainly more. But again, we don’t know unless she shows us her medical records.
Having BPD isn’t someone’s fault, nor should people be judged for it. But it doesn’t excuse poor behaviour. No one asks to be mentally or physically unwell, but you invariably need to do something about it if you want to get better.
If EL did have bpd or any serious mental illness then I of course have empathy. But it doesn’t excuse her chronically disgusting behaviour. And she has three lives to be responsible for too. That’s just my two cents.
Excellent comment. Apologies if I came off as flippant or dismissive or judging in anyway. Our dear missing @SnarkyTart has also been really open discussing her BPD. I’ve said it before, but it’s a horrible condition and I have so much empathy for anyone that suffers from it and respect for people that have put it the long, hard work with treatment. It still seems quite taboo and not spoken about.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Fark me she's coming to Adelaide @Michy02 get your body confidence dress out girl we are hitting the town!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I would ange to be doing her washing, how many outfits has she soiled today, does she tit her pants? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am extremely triggered by her abdomen, her belly button and her cutting food up with scissors.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I dOn’T hAvE a MuM tUM* 🫠

* It’s major dad bod vibes. Dads that drink far too much beer and eat take away or red meat every night.

Reactions: 14
I think that’s what it looked like, yeah. Brad has his own camera guy there, so it looks like she saw he was shooting something and butted her big ass in and “offered” to be part of it. He’s distanced himself big time since the whole “cake gate” thing, so was probably super pissed, hence the passive aggressive “Get Fucked” 😂😂 the way he looks at her camera as soon as he said it shows he meant it (well, that’s what it looked like to me). The fact that he hasn’t reposted any of that, or even any footage his own camera man got of Lard Ass, screams volumes!
I Re looked at that bit and couldn’t find when Brad told her to F off I just saw that annoying bit of her prancing around talking about being dressed up and not in active wear

Reactions: 3
Fark me she's coming to Adelaide @Michy02 get your body confidence dress out girl we are hitting the town!
Omg no.

EmmyLou Adelaide is CLOSED!!

Even though our Premier (he’s married leave him alone) has said we are open unfortunately suddenly we are shut!

If you do manage to get in pls take a pic in front of our Malls Balls, we also have the Overlord Pigeon and the Bin Pigs 🙏

Our restaurants include Hinley Street Maccas and Rundle Street Hungry Jacks.Yummy!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is her tummy so tight? She looks like she will pop, my sisters who have had babies have jiggly bellies, not that over inflated ball.

Reactions: 14
Why is her tummy so tight? She looks like she will pop, my sisters who have had babies have jiggly bellies, not that over inflated ball.
It’s not normal, she’s had the surgery to lop her gunt / Mum Tum off, so now it’s so taught, but they must have forgot to remove the basketball out of there 🥴

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.