EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I’m sorry but “I don’t really drink, I don’t need to” or whatever it is that she said… but then goes onto say “I’ll probably have one martini, maybe two” —- ummmm, wut.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She ALWAYS makes a point to mention it doesn’t she!! 🙄
She does! Such a snide thing to say when you are treating someone to a meal, how about just doing it to be generous & get a nice feeling when you can afford to treat a friend or relative, you don’t broadcast it or big note yourself.

Where has SuyLyns partner gone? Wonder if Liar Lou chased him off. Does Suelyn not have her kids this weekend either?

Reactions: 13
More like she couldn't find anything that would fit and no time to alter it
She said that she tore that black bustier after wearing it last time? Will it be mended tonight with a hair tie?

Photoshop is being used alot lately , confidence is not contagious it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We have a family member who is very very well off. He is an absolute foodie. He's also single and quite introverted, and because of the insane hours he works, doesn't have a huge circle of friends. He often invites our family out to eat at the most amazing restaurants. He always pays. We've always offered but he says that he makes so much more money than us 🤣, and he enjoys taking us out to places. My kids have discovered so many new foods and flavours from him, and he's been brilliant at teaching them restaurant etiquette. He's really looking forward to when the kids are older and he'll be able to take them out one on one. We've also tried wines worth hundreds of dollars thanks to his generosity. He has never once mentioned that he pays or told anyone that I'm aware of. He often puts up a couple of instagram stories of our meals but they are very discreet and never hashtaged with #iPaidForThis. All I can think of is what he think if he was in a restaurant and EL was in there shrieking and hooting behind him. For some people eating at a restaurant is a really special occasion and EL just has no concept that she is ruining it for other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Someone somewhere has told her those stupid clodhopper shoes suit her and she's just stuck with it. Day or night, sun or rain she will wear them! Clipity clop

• Haha
Reactions: 20
FFS 2 martinis is not “not really drinking”. She is absolutely delusional the way she goes on about it. That would be about 4 standard drinks - hardly not drinking.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
We have a family member who is very very well off. He is an absolute foodie. He's also single and quite introverted, and because of the insane hours he works, doesn't have a huge circle of friends. He often invites our family out to eat at the most amazing restaurants. He always pays. We've always offered but he says that he makes so much more money than us 🤣, and he enjoys taking us out to places. My kids have discovered so many new foods and flavours from him, and he's been brilliant at teaching them restaurant etiquette. He's really looking forward to when the kids are older and he'll be able to take them out one on one. We've also tried wines worth hundreds of dollars thanks to his generosity. He has never once mentioned that he pays or told anyone that I'm aware of. He often puts up a couple of instagram stories of our meals but they are very discreet and never hashtaged with #iPaidForThis. All I can think of is what he think if he was in a restaurant and EL was in there shrieking and hooting behind him. For some people eating at a restaurant is a really special occasion and EL just has no concept that she is ruining it for other people.
My brother is ‘embarrassed’ by how much money he has. He’s never taken me out for dinner. He knows how much a little splash of cash would help me, but never offers to help. tit’s me to tears.

Your family member sounds awesome 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 15
FFS EmmylouOW STOP with the crossed leg photos. Seriously it does not make you look thinner. It makes you look like you need a piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg I though this was a waistband under the crop but it’s not, it’s her whole guts!!! These busters are made for people with small boobs or small bodies .. as a size 10 e cup I avoid .. Why does she do it ????
How uncomfortable would she feel in that!
I’m a size 12-14 depending on the brand and I couldn’t wear that without feeling like bits are falling out of it 😂
How could she sit down and enjoy a meal in it?

Reactions: 9
F1A9AFC7-8B6D-409B-96A2-4212A0A58807.png
Wonder how many journals I’d need to fill to eat this and still lose 20kg.

also had the bra strap, nip slip snap, and was worried she was about to flash everyone driving/walking past. Being flashed her abdomen would’ve already been enough to scar people.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1669116 Wonder how many journals I’d need to fill to eat this and still lose 20kg.

also had the bra strap, nip slip snap, and was worried she was about to flash everyone driving/walking past. Being flashed her abdomen would’ve already been enough to scar people.
I really love food but I'd never be able to eat this much meat in one sitting. I'd have to ask them to cut it in half and eat the rest for tomorrow's lunch (after leaving it sitting out on the bench all night of course).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she doesn't drink, or drinks high in sugar why does she have a deal with Baileys? Again with the contradictions. She can't keep up with her lies.
She made a big point about how only drinks alcoholic drinks that have no sugar, well... "- just 50ml of Baileys contains 164 calories, more than a Milky Bar. "
Great ambassador there Baileys. EL may endorse it but she ain't drinking it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.