EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was trying to search for the aje top. I could only find a white one on eBay/depop and they seem to have a zip on the back. But she butchers the less stretchy clothing so they fit for the one time she wears them. She wastes clothes like it’s nobody’s business.
View attachment 1664570
Oooh good find. I never seen it in its original form.

Here it is from the media gallery from when EL first modelled her version with extra material.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For old times sake!
I’m not sure I’ve posted this before but every time I’m cleaning and squeegee the water on my shower floor I have to do a manouvre like this to get it all and I giggle to myself thinking about her at the premiere.. helps make the dreaded chores less grim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion:

EmmyLou Loves Thread #38 Spinning lies and air frying pies she’s full of garbage and you can’t deny it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Where are you going to have dinner at in ADL LL? I'd invite you to our place, except we don't have baileys, wraps or white bread 😢

@Michy02 and @AMY$ Monday night dinner in town? 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So I was up after midnight and new Outspoken podcast was out
Our favourite grifter is spoken about, they’re not vicious but there are many snide remarks about EL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So I wonder what is on EL's schedule for today?
Taking $60000 worth of clothes to Echuca?

Reactions: 10
Yes Amber!!! But also, will EL think she has made it being gossiped about on a podcast.
0251C244-D84A-49DB-ABD4-0DE03278FCE6.png

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Yep here we are 😅 mostly about Babe, her relationship with Aaron and the comment about having more kids. As @cashedupbogan said, not vicious but interesting segment nonetheless. They did call Aaron her ex-husband though 🙄
Tattle got quite a few mentions.
Hopefully this doesn’t get “Emmy” any more followers!

Reactions: 15
Hopefully this doesn’t get “Emmy” any more followers!
If they do they will be there to see how her kids are made to film her and her resume is long but not in line with her appearance online - I was happy both of those things were noted in the podcast!

Reactions: 9
Just listening to the podcast now.

Thanks for the shout out ladies. ✌🏻 Yes the tattlers here are very talented writers, recapping her day. Yes we do make each other laugh.

She's never been married. So it's pretty lazy not to check that.

Poor Babe being dragged into this. Outspoken pretty much did all their research from here.

But I guess that's the problem with EL she shares too much and now a podcast is talking outloud in the real world about your personal life.

Reactions: 24
Just listening to the podcast now.

Thanks for the shout out ladies. ✌🏻 Yes the tattlers here are very talented writers, recapping her day. Yes we do make each other laugh.

She's never been married. So it's pretty lazy not to check that.

Poor Babe being dragged into this. Outspoken pretty much did all their research from here.

But I guess that's the problem with EL she shares too much and now a podcast is talking outloud in the real world about your personal life.
Oooh talking about Tattle these girlies are clever they know there’s tons of us that will listen to their podcast haha

This dancing and also the shuffle one gives me a tiny bit of joy I want more lol (I’ll show myself out 😂🤣😂💃)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.